Serious question: why everyone wants Slumber Party as a single?

andreafly1

1 minute ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Don't worry, honestly whenever I see people attacking Gaga fans and Gaga I cringe because her new music is coming up and I'm honestly scared as Karma has repeatedly bitten this fan base in the ***. Stan for who you like boo.

Apart from Theif, I'm sorry but she's a fake and her fans are vicious nasty cu*nts. :saycheese:

So true, so true. Can't understand how people fell for her fake **** and praise her mediocre performances.

Let's celebrate Glory instead :chickendance:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

Because it's a great song with catchy chorus and ITZney vocals. And definitely better and way more radio friendly than Hard to Forget Ya (which you listed). I don't get how you'd want a song like that as a single when SP exists :NYsassy:

Slumber Party feat. Drake as the next single please :NYsassy:

But HTFY is basically the Britney Spears we all felt in love with, very "Britney" era, tbh! 

1 minute ago, King B. said:

So true, so true. Can't understand how people fell for her fake **** and praise her mediocre performances.

Let's celebrate Glory instead :chickendance:

Exactly boo, the sooner this fanbase stops dragging others, the better. 

Glory is such an amazing album, I'm so obsessed and I don't care about it not being number 1, my biggest fear is Britney not releasing anymore singles or only one more :sofedup::sickofu::tiffanycries::crying1::crying4::crying2::crying11:

7 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

I'm just saying it is not single worthy in my opinion, never said it's a bad song. :moorangu:

I really is though. Do you ever smoke weed? Get really drunk, get really *****?

If you do any of those things (especially weed, just have a blunt) and put Slumber party on Enjoy all the layered vocals, the instrumental roller coaster ride, the lyrics. It makes me want to have *** tbh :pieceofwhat:

1 minute ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Exactly boo, the sooner this fanbase stops dragging others, the better. 

Glory is such an amazing album, I'm so obsessed and I don't care about it not being number 1, my biggest fear is Britney not releasing anymore singles or only one more :sofedup::sickofu::tiffanycries::crying1::crying4::crying2::crying11:

If they play their cards right we could get two or three more singles. The album has so many good tracks, a variety of genres. The second single needs to represent that. 

Just now, Andrea Beez said:

But HTFY is basically the Britney Spears we all felt in love with, very "Britney" era, tbh! 

I don't see it tbh. The verse/pre-chorus is kinda good. But the chorus is just OK. Nothing spectacular or single worthy. Can you imagine it playing on the radio, being steamed like hell or being performed on an award show for instance? Wouldn't make sense at this point. 

I think the focus should be on what the fans AND gp are most likely going to enjoy. I honestly believe SP would be great as a single :asspop:

4 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

I really is though. Do you ever smoke weed? Get really drunk, get really *****?

If you do any of those things (especially weed, just have a blunt) and put Slumber party on Enjoy all the layered vocals, the instrumental roller coaster ride, the lyrics. It makes me want to have *** tbh :pieceofwhat:

Very artsy fartsy! :moorangu:

40 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

It's so filthy, grindy, the cursing. "Cause, we got the candles hanging, hanging from the ceiling low, we use our bodies to make our video". :myjam:

Oh Godney fu*k me ears with that deep register. :feelingmyself:

I'm sorry, I'm clearly obsessed and in the minority here :quirkney:

Slaymber Party is the best track on the entire album. :myjam:

Them vocals alone...serving ITZney realness in the best way imaginable. 

No no no no you and I I I !
We ain't gonna sleep tonigh-ight!
Oh babay! No no no no no you and I I I. 
We ain't gonna sleep tahnight. (Boom doom ba chi) 
Cause...

Yall need to remember that what we like as a fan base is not necessarily what the public will like. Lets be honest sistren

If it was up to the gays,every Britney song would be Number 1 and slaying the charts. The gp has safe and generic tastes,which is why songs like Scream & Shout slayed

Britney singing about a **** slumber party is not going to hold the public's attention. They song is too gay to function:moorangu:

Love Me Down and Liar are safer bets:angietea:

1 minute ago, jj_boha said:

Slumber party would flop big time. It's not a song that would appeal to the general public. 

I can see that happening. It'll most likely remain known only to the Godney stanbase, like the majority of her greatest works. 

Does anyone think Change Your Mind could gain commercial traction? 

Just now, Glory(Hole) said:

Yall need to remember that what we like as a fan base is not necessarily what the public will like. Lets be honest sistren

If it was up to the gays,every Britney song would be Number 1 and slaying the charts. The gp has safe and generic tastes,which is why songs like Scream & Shout slayed

Britney singing about a **** slumber party is not going to hold the public's attention. They song is too gay to function:moorangu:

Love Me Down and Liar are safer bets:angietea:

Exactly what I was going to say. I know some straight guys who like Make Me, but they wouldn't be caught dead listening to a song called "Slumber Party" lol.

Love Me Down and Liar are the strongest, hardest-hitting songs on the album. We need that change of pace for single 2. 

Better has the best chance at being a smash hit though. It sounds exactly like what's on the radio right now (only BETTER) and the GP would eat it up.

Archived