Britney's worst music video? (POLL)

kasavas

Vote for the worst video.  

330 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Actually is Piece of Me.

But from your options, Pretty Girls was the most cringe worthy

take out the Matilda's mom look, and it could probably be tolerable

yeah that too. all in all she was out of shape there and her eyebrows seemed to have taken a vacation. but it was a good wake up call for her. she upped her performance after that and that was when her resurgence began anyway :tiffanynod:

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Btw, your survey is missing a ton of videos.

Boring *** FTBOMBH.

SIWU with its recycled footage.

DS with its home *** tape video quality.

Gimme More.

Piece of Me.

Kill the Lights.

Radar.

Hold It Against Me.

Scream & Shout.

I like these videos except kill the lights of course :whitneyshade:

Ftbombh marries the song very well. It's cute and its totally different from the other videos of the bomt Era 

I can't at u coming for someday. It's beautiful, it's simple, she's pregnant. It was like the first glimpse of mature Britney. 

Gimme more is cheap af I know, but i like bc its raw, it's badass actually. Brunette Britney not giving a single ****. 

I really like piece of me and idk what is the problem with that video tho. It's simple, the bathroom scene is really good and really showcases the mess of life she was going thru at that moment. 

Radar is more sofisticated let's say. I know the horses are really boring, but i like the vibe of the video and she looks pretty great on it. 

I can't at the hate that hiam still gets. I really like the concept, it's a different side of Britney. It doesn't look cheap at all. 

S&s remix is better I know, but s&s had its moments. 

I'd put on that list sometimes and Overprotected international version. Sometimes is lame af, it seems like a Disney video tbh. And Overprotected is kinda embarrassing. Britney on a carousel horse and that scene that her dancers are like after her and she's like "oh leave me alone" and then she starts to dance out of the blue :gloria:

Cringeworth tbh. 

Make me sucks I know but pg is a mess, it's cringeworth. The looks, Britney acting like she's dumb af, the whole iggy part scene is so ******* embarrassing and I won't even start talking about the "conversation" part. 

And that wig omfg 

3 hours ago, Glory(Hole) said:

I can't believe you tragic c*nts think Make Me is worse than Pretty Gremlins. 

I literally want to delete Pretty Gargoyles from Britney's career.:nothavingit:

I can deal with the existence of Make Me

:likethat:

11 minutes ago, Isla. said:

None of those, FTBOMBH is her worst video :drinky:

More likely sometimes :tbh:

1 hour ago, mrbarbosajr said:

Make me!

the others wasn't first singles, MM has destroyed almost of the Glory era, with a poor MV and screenshots for the album, it's all a big mess!

so much work for nothing at the end!

i have sure it wasn't just me sad and disappointed with all this

I bet pg was set to be the first single but it did get bad reception for everything. The song, video, iggy. The whole thing was a mess and they scrapped. Even Britney said she wasn't happy with the direction of the album at some point and she was probably referring to pg. 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

She looks so pissed and bloated throughout the video. And that dead look.

Britney-Spears-Till-The-World-Ends-video

The video overall is great, as a visual, the same as HIAM, but at least HIAM was more mysterious and she didn't look as orange as in TTWE. IWG was far better, but she still looked weird in these scenes

britney-i-wanna-go-pic-6.png

The only decent video from the FF era was Criminal, but the song wasn't very impressive.

I like all ff videos 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Actually is Piece of Me.

But from your options, Pretty Girls was the most cringe worthy

take out the Matilda's mom look, and it could probably be tolerable

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT???????
Piece of me her worst video??? 

Bye.

37 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Nah Sometimes is cute. FTBOMBH is so boring lol.

FTBOMBH is cute tho 

Sometimes is boring and it's the most childish one from the bomt Era 

I can't how she went from bomt to that Hannah Montana kinda of video 

Archived