Last Moment Of Greatness

seleleota

I have been a stan since 1999. I never gave up and i will never give up on this living legend! :otears: 

7 minutes ago, SlayTheLights said:

Be strong :bpout:

I only became a stan during FF, so anything is possible :yesokay:

I have been a stan since 1999. I never gave up and i will never give up on this living legend! :otears: 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, SlayTheLights said:

Be strong :bpout:

I only became a stan during FF, so anything is possible :yesokay:

You started stanning in 2011??  That's impressive, considering everything but the album was **** and there weren't a lot of reasons to stan for her back then.  You deserve a medal for that, especially since you had to suffer through X-Factor and BJ right after. :idkney: My condolences.

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

You started stanning in 2011??  That's impressive, considering everything but the album was **** and there weren't a lot of reasons to stan for her back then.  You deserve a medal for that, especially since you had to suffer through X-Factor and BJ right after. :idkney: My condolences.

i guess these people start staning after watching old videos from her prime tho :shameless:

1 hour ago, SlayTheLights said:

Ugh you all suck so much:nyheadache:

6 months ago everyone on here was losing their **** because she was dancing again, and now we've all gone back to calling her stiff and armney?:decisions:

I really hope FFney comes back to show you ******* how flawless this era has been:tiffanynod:

Sales shouldn't be our focus, she's not the most famous woman in the world anymore, I think she prefers it this way:fu:

If you want to stan for someone who still goes platinum go stan for Bieber or something :leaving:

also, this.

Guest ItsNathanbitch
32 minutes ago, youknow said:

We have been waiting for so many years to see some serious choreography but i don't know which year is going to bring the energetic Britney back again! i really don't know :icant2:

I don't know, she seems back to me. 

10 hours ago, Slippin_Under said:

I like the choreography but what I like more is that she is flowing, on beat, FEELING the beat. Doesn't look like she's counting or thinking like she is now. 

exactly... 

don't get me wrong... i think she's dancing well and yes I think she's looking fiercer and moving like she hasn't moved in years... and yes the few minor dance breaks are legit ferocious but for the most part it's pretty basic choreography.  I can still stan for her and be realistic too about her abilities now compared to her past :-)

I never said she wasn't performing great again... just not at her peak level.  MM Choreo compared to Original Mannequin choreo is like basic math compared to pre-calculus  

Archived