Competition was STRONG on USA + Britney Jean only dreams Glory's WW debuts!

andreafly1

"Flop era" "Mess"

...are you guys even kidding? ENOUGH!

Barbra used a smart strategy + FGL are a big american country duo, apparently...

"Demi debuted at #1 with less copies, same with Selena!!11!"

Yes...with basically ZERO competition.

This meltdown is so unnecessary.

Little reminder: Make Me has the chance to get a new peak, hopefully...if not, a big WHATEVER, still Top 20 re-enter and that's quite impressive.

Plus Britney finally gave us some QUALITY music, something that her previous album lacked a bit on, she was clearly not interested that much.

Enjoy the music and be thankful she's still able to compete with other artist after 20 years into music business.

That's all!
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

they complained about promo and we had VMAs + Carpool + Today + Radio interviews + upcoming Apple & iHeart

this fanbase..

:sofedup:

Exactly!

6 minutes ago, Style. said:

Same goes with Barbara too. It's incredible for her to beat the "princess of pop" after 80 years in the industry :shameless:

Now I'm serious: are you stupid?

You should ask yourself that question after posting something like this.

This trolling strategy was cool maybe 10 years ago. :usher:

1 minute ago, Andrea Beez said:

It will be hard topping the worldwide chart (Mediatraffic)...we'll see!

Yes.  Also, they don't include all countries. But sales are fairly certain, we can calculate.  :cigney:

2 minutes ago, button said:

Celine already has 217k in France... it's really sad how she'll block Britney just because she was frontloaded in one country. :crying2:

Britney will probably debut with 250k WW. How much did BJ debut with?

250k? Lol. No. It will be more. 

We can only assume six countries to 250k.  

4 minutes ago, button said:

I don't believe the 50k figure from Mexico.

That's right. You couldn't believe it. Mexico already must pass to get GOLD in 30k sales.  :keshawave: Also, Godlory album that won in 1 days.  

37 minutes ago, Style. said:

Same goes with Barbara too. It's incredible for her to beat the "princess of pop" after 80 years in the industry :shameless:

Barbra is one the most successful artists of all time. Of course she was gonna be one to beat when all her albums have gone platinum in pure sales 

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Unnecessary to be so rude. He's being positive without being delusional, something all of us should do right now. As far as I can see every point he made is accurate, so... why do you need to be so bitter?

Archived