HDD FINAL NUMBERS. Almost 92k in pure sales.

BRING THE NOISE

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

ITS OKAY ******* COS SINGLE 2: SLUMBER PARTY AND SINGLE 3: MAN ON THE MOON WILL BE NUMBER 1 FOR ATLEAST 25 WEEKS SO DRY YOUR EYES 115K IS NOTHING TO ASHAMED OF IN 2016 18 YEARS INTO HER CAREER GLORY PULLED ALL OF MY 1 CENTIMETRE PUBES OUT OF MY pu$$y AREA AND I AM SLAYED :feelingmyself::feelingmyself::feelingmyself:

15 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

PURE SALES: 91,903

SPS: 115,922

:angietea:

7 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

You know something is wrong when a 75 yo releasing hers 35th album is selling more than Britney's 9th :embarrassney:

3 minutes ago, zombie hands said:

ugh :tiffsniffle:

Since the day one the predictions was that numbers. Seriously I can't understand some fans expecting Glory pulled numbers like Blackout - Femme Fatale. When:

1. Britney this time don't have a Hit Song before the album release. Make Me before the release week was almost dead, thank god this week was the revival. 

2. The VMAs don't have any impact because she don't do anything crazy, or iconic. Even Kanye outshine her in the media news the morning after. 

She is doing Great, the album have amazing numbers for the ZERO Hype in the GP before the release day. Plus the only Female who sold more of 200K this year is Beyonce, even Rihanna with a #1 in the Charts for more of 9 weeks on the Top can't sold more of 166K (SPS)

So Britney numbers are great! 

Guest Young Törless
19 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

You know something is wrong when a 75 yo releasing hers 35th album is selling more than Britney's 9th :embarrassney:

Love Barbra tbh. Good for her! :otears:

1 minute ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Since the day one the predictions was that numbers. Seriously I can't understand some fans expecting Glory pulled numbers like Blackout - Femme Fatale. When:

1. Britney this time don't have a Hit Song before the album release. Make Me before the release week was almost dead, thank god this week was the revival. 

2. The VMAs don't have any impact because she don't do anything crazy, or iconic. Even Kanye outshine her in the media news the morning after. 

She is doing Great, the album have amazing numbers for the ZERO Hype in the GP before the release day. Plus the only Female who sold more of 200K this year is Beyonce, even Rihanna with a #1 in the Charts for more of 9 weeks on the Top can't sold more of 166K. 

So Britney numbers are great! 

chill, I didn't say anything. I predicted this number too in threads 2-3 months ago.:quirkney:

Archived