Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney has done good promo so far lets be fair we cannot take that away from her.

But it was condensed and only in a spurt during and a bit before release week if we discount the BBMAs.

That's why Britney has that Comeback Syndrome she makes one big burst on the scene and recedes into her privacy thereafter.

If she were to do 2 things a week to keep her in the public consciousness for a few months it may be able to remedy that.

I think a proper promo tour through Europe is necessary. Not just UK, France and Germany. She needs to branch out and do smaller markets it all ads up over time for greater public exposure and appreciation.

In February if she were to do the Superbowl then the Grammy soon after with maybe 2 late night shows it would be a monumental effort towards greater exposure.

I think she's in a great frame of mind and has the ability to soar!

60m fans? 60 million followers on social media maybe, and not everyone will support her music. She hasn't been mainstream for years, Britney Jean made her suffer. She needs time for her reputation to build up again. 

FGL had a successful lead single and they also had a successful album in 2014. Barbra is a legend in the industry with a big fanbase and she had a successful album in 2014 as well. Britney's been missing in the industry for a while tbh

Can ya'll stop being so damn predictable? If she would had been number 1 ya'll would say how much she slayed etc/. She is in legend status and it is hard to sell. She is doing her best to get it sell. Hopefully it has LONG legs and hit songs. That is more important.

Just now, HotAsIce.ve said:

Oh god. Seriously? Gurl, the % don't represent the Total Sales represent the total of Retailers reporting the sales. Maybe in that % of retailers she don't sold anything. Plus Barbra made a bundle of concert tickets + album and I'm sure that was the last thing in the report. 

Just now, Borja said:

We are 3, move on.

We suffered with the injustice of Blackout and we are still alive, so let's move on and enjoy this masterpiece.

THIS, PLEASE STOP WITH THESE THREADS. NUMBERS ARENT EVERYTHING

It's weird. Except I've noticed Britney fans are extremely lazy, they don't actually buy the album, and some of them and don't know how streaming and buying albums work. So they might've bought 5 copies but at the same store so they'll count as one copy. Or they stream the same song on repeat and the streams don't count. This kind of stuff.

4 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Oh god. Seriously? Gurl, the % don't represent the Total Sales represent the total of Retailers reporting the sales. Maybe in that % of retailers she don't sold anything. Plus Barbra made a bundle of concert tickets + album and I'm sure that was the last thing in the report. @ToxxicBoy

Yeah but their building chart includes streaming, you can't say that the number not changing by one single unit is normal.

i can't believe she landed number 3 in the USA, how ****** shameful??? really??? u guys are INSANE, that's AMAZING, she's 20 years into her career and still getting top 5 charting positions!! she's not some newbie everyone is fascinated by, she is well respected and to be landing #1's in Europe #2 in the UK and #3 in the US is commendable.

We have an amazing era in the making, multiple tracks on GLORY are single worthy and you guys seriously focus on the negative all the way through.

It's like... "Grow the **** up, it's not all about you!"

This place is really turning into some stressed out village for people stuck in the year 2000 with the delusion that they'll be young forever.  :(

WELL DONE B*R*I*T*N*E*Y*S*P*E*A*R*S *** I LOVE IT

26 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

As I expected. The whole era is huge mess, I can't believe that she survived 17 years in this business with that flop team.

Who approved that Disney **** called MV?

Who let her go on VMAs stage without iconic costume/performance?

Those 2 huge mistakes could easily kill her career, I'm not even joking.

If she thinks to go in same direction for the rest of performances/singles, she should end this era ASAP.

Please! if having another girl singing on HER cd didn't kill her career then nothing will. 

THAT'S something that could kill a career. 

Congratulations, Britney's team. Another huge part of the process to destroy Britney's career was achieved with sucess! Thanks for scrapping a music video that would have made this era a sucess, thanks for letting Britney perform at the VMAs with a basic performance that only was bashed all over the place and thanks for letting an entire fanbase disappointed one more time. :comingthru:

I swear if I had the chance to punch Larry's face I would :wannadie:

:crying1: 

Archived