Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

Honestly, who cares if Make Me is considered a hit or not?  It's like society in general has this unspoken rule that people aren't trendy or cool unless being blatant judgemental asswholes when it comes to Britney.  She's the sweetest person who doesn't hide from the fact she's not perfect.  No matter what your sexuality is, people tend to have all kinds of issues when Britney is mentioned.  It's so odd that she pressed people so much.  Just for the sake of argument, Ian a straight woman and find the GP feel it isn't cool to like Britney lol. My friends embrace her because I love her but only a couple are also fans.  But my friends also know I'll talk to anyone about Britney because I refuse to see her as anything less than a beautiful talented spiri.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, missmonroe said:

Honestly, who cares if Make Me is considered a hit or not?  It's like society in general has this unspoken rule that people aren't trendy or cool unless being blatant judgemental asswholes when it comes to Britney.  She's the sweetest person who doesn't hide from the fact she's not perfect.  No matter what your sexuality is, people tend to have all kinds of issues when Britney is mentioned.  It's so odd that she pressed people so much.  Just for the sake of argument, Ian a straight woman and find the GP feel it isn't cool to like Britney lol. My friends embrace her because I love her but only a couple are also fans.  But my friends also know I'll talk to anyone about Britney because I refuse to see her as anything less than a beautiful talented spiri.

It would have been a hit if her creative team behind her performances were capable. They dropped the ball and now we're tumbling down the charts. :nothavingit:

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

It would have been a hit if her creative team behind her performances were capable. They dropped the ball and now we're tumbling down the charts. :nothavingit:

Whether the song is  considered a hit or not really wasn't the point of what I was trying to say.  A person should not need  endless hits to be treated with kindness as a human. lol

5 minutes ago, JoffBaratheon said:

But I mean people who are buying music on iTunes can clearly see she has a single in the top three, a music video in the top ten and an album in the top ten as well so they should be aware she has new music out. 

of course they do but usually fans follow the charts and public doesnt have to know if the album they see in top 10 is something new or not...

plus they dont know what to expect ... She needs to remind people she makes good music,shes not a puppet and she still care about her music,image and artistic features of all them. But with the shows theyve seen on Today Show it wont help anyway.

gnmzKJ.gif

9 minutes ago, juniorcasemiro said:

I don't understand why fans are worried that it will drop violently... CAUSE IT WILL :selenerz:
It always happens with every Britney album since Britney tbh... I just couldn't care less. THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I WANTED THE ALBUM TO BE #1 AT LEAST THIS WEEK :NOOO:

It stills drives me INSANE that her management team didn't predict this... THE SECOND they announced the release date I researched who would release an album the same week and I saw FGL as a threat.
God dammit, they can be so lazy sometimes, it boggles my mind. AND THEY'RE PAID TO DO THAT!

i think they made a bet on vma and all the buzz surroundng the perfomance and that's why they choose this release date and everything, but they didnt think about anything else, its like Hannah the dog did all the work :whitneyshade: she seriously needs new team (which will never happen), considering how she talks about working with Karen and how she helped to find all those songwriters, she's pretty ready to slay left and right, her music, attitude and body are insanely good and her team are making bad pr decisions and stuff, im angry :dontlike:

1 minute ago, missmonroe said:

Whether the song is  considered a hit or not really wasn't the point of what I was trying to say.  A person should not need  endless hits to be treated with kindness as a human. lol

I am treating Britney with kindness when I say her TEAM is full of losers. Britney is doing her job. What are THEY doing? :nochillbrit:

6 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

i think they made a bet on vma and all the buzz surroundng the perfomance and that's why they choose this release date and everything, but they didnt think about anything else, its like Hannah the dog did all the work :whitneyshade: she seriously needs new team (which will never happen), considering how she talks about working with Karen and how she helped to find all those songwriters, she's pretty ready to slay left and right, her music, attitude and body are insanely good and her team are making bad pr decisions and stuff, im angry :dontlike:

I seriously don't think that the VMAs performance would make a big of an impact even if she did 10 backflips and death dropped on stage... 
Country is huge in the USA and it will always outsell pop. Well, at least we can be happy that someone like Adele, Taylor Swift or Katy Perry didn't get that #1, it would be really REALLY ridiculous... Can you imagine?
#1 Taylor Swift 1kk sales
#2 Britney Spears 100k sales 
:gloria:

10 minutes ago, juniorcasemiro said:

I seriously don't think that the VMAs performance would make a big of an impact even if she did 10 backflips and death dropped on stage... 
Country is huge in the USA and it will always outsell pop. Well, at least we can be happy that someone like Adele, Taylor Swift or Katy Perry got that #1, it would be really REALLY ridiculous... Can you imagine?
#1 Taylor Swift 1kk sales
#2 Britney Spears 100k sales 
:gloria:

:moorangu: 
lets hope for the best, cause it's dropping too fast :eeek:

Archived