Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, JoffBaratheon said:

I need four singles from this era. It will be devastating if we only get one more video this era :otears:

I know. That's why I tried to stream and buy.

This fanbase needs new fans we can't carry her obviously anymore. I feel like this should be the building era and she keeps doing random promo and maybe try new things to develop fans so she can tour after Vegas.

She is off to a good start with the promo but like others said its needs some new flavor. Something new and exciting. 

1 minute ago, CrAzAY said:

Why is drake's album suddenly crawling back up the chart tho??

:beynah:

He declared his love for Rihanna. 

I don't understand his hype. Not a big rap fan... 

How can ppl just listen to rap over and over again? 

I feel like we are stuck between urban music and EDM dj crap. I don't like...

Gaga fans are saying that demo is real... She is in danger tbh

MM is holding on because it isn't pop 

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Someone made a post earlier today that I found accurate, most Britney fans are either white or hispanic and women and gay men (generally speaking), but rap fans are black, hispanic and white... I personally hate rap! But they reach a broader demographic, also including women, men, gay women and some gay men.

Just now, Girl On The Moon said:

Someone made a post earlier today that I found accurate, most Britney fans are either white or hispanic (generally speaking), but rap fans are black, hispanic and white... I personally hate rap! But they reach a broader demographic.

I know. 

Its just sad. Not to mention being a guy helps. 

9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I WANT 2008-2009 BACK TBH :crying4: I WANT PURE POP AGAIN

8 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Those fake *** ************. Does anyone actually believe those two like each other let alone are in a relarionship??

Lets not worry about Gaga for now, that demo sounds exactly like bad romance. 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I know. 

Its just sad. Not to mention being a guy helps. 

I know... But at the same time I love it and I am happy that Britney makes music because it makes her happy, she never tries to push a political agenda or jump into whatever the trending topic of the month is just to sell more albums or be the current topic of conversation... She just is, and she comes off as an honest artist.

1 minute ago, CrAzAY said:

Those fake *** ************. Does anyone actually believe those two like each other let alone are in a relarionship??

Lets not worry about Gaga for now, that demo sounds exactly like bad romance. 

I'm not worried about Gaga. I'm excited for new music from her. Pop has been dead until Britney came back. I'm just saying she will be in danger of that demo is 100% real because it does sound basic and very pop. 

Yeah they will never work out if true. Seems like promo for them instead 

1 minute ago, JoffBaratheon said:

It makes me mad. "Oh you listen to Britney? You must be gay" but they don't care listening to Frank Ocean who actually is gay. Queen fans also don't have a problem listening to Adam Lambert. The whole stigma about not wanting to admit you like Britney because it threatens your masculinity is so stupid 

Yess! So true, I agree! And this only happens with Britney... I don't get why?? I know straight men who openly say they listen to Lady Gaga, Beyonce, even Ariana Grande and their masculinity is never questioned... But when it comes to Britney it's a completely different story. I don't get it, really. 

4 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I know... But at the same time I love it and I am happy that Britney makes music because it makes her happy, she never tries to push a political agenda or jump into whatever the trending topic of the month is just to sell more albums or be the current topic of conversation... She just is, and she comes off as an honest artist.

I don't want Britney to be up on our face about issues. One it just makes ppl anger. Ppl are looking to hate. All this talk about loving everyone is not practiced. Imo 

4 minutes ago, JoffBaratheon said:

It makes me mad. "Oh you listen to Britney? You must be gay" but they don't care listening to Frank Ocean who actually is gay. Queen fans also don't have a problem listening to Adam Lambert. The whole stigma about not wanting to admit you like Britney because it threatens your masculinity is so stupid 

I thought Frank was bi? 

That is messed up... 

Guys can like pop music. It's fun and carefree. They don't need to just listen about screwing 10,000 chicks or being angry at the world. It's dumb 

Archived