Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

3 minutes ago, G-unit said:

She needs a serious image overhaul.  EVERYTHING is on point with her.  Best album in YEARS.  Amazing performance ability again.  But she's continuing to lose fans and respect

It's the mother ******* lip-syncing that is killing her with the public.  I really don't understand why she and her team don't want to change that.  I miss when she was fearless as ****.  Lip-syncing isn't even fun...lol.  Like, when im driving, I have to sing along because lipping is boring AF.

:kidcries:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, juniorcasemiro said:

I don't want to live in a world where Britney sells 74k in the US :orangu:

WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE AMERICAN FANS TBH? Glory sold 20k PHYSICAL COPIES in less than 24 in Brazil, Sony Music is releasing a rushed second pressing this week.
Unbelievable... 

And 50k sales in Mexico (24 hours) but when will her own country?:gloria:

Just now, JoffBaratheon said:

It's still bad considering this is her release week and everyone and their mothers have those damn albums and have streamed the **** out of them. I swear those fan bases are conspiring against us 

Single #2 and #3 will keep the album afloat for a long time. This era is about longevity. Blackout, Circus, FF, and BJ all dropped like rocks after the first week.

2 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Drake lmao

some of y'all care too much about numbers smh :donewithit:

She could be #5 or #1000 but I wouldn't care because the album is still flawless (except for private show :saycheese:)

I mean I'm not upset about it. 

I know it's important though. We get stuff when things do good. Like singles...

Archived