Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sil said:

Britney will be so sad. You can tell she really loves this album and it deserved a #1. But she can still get it!

Their fault for picking such a shitty week. There were 3 or 4 months just before this where the charts were DEAD and she could have easily debuted #1 with 50K and probably spend the next week after at #1 too. If they had even released the album two weeks earlier we could have had a slay before Frank Ocean came out. But noooooo, 3 years of planning and they had to select a date where things are JUST about to start getting crowded.

2 hours ago, chris_fives said:

Guys, I dont ******* care if you are tired, moody, upset!

gear up all your devices, phones, ipads with USA vpn and stream it 24/7!

our girl desreves this :crying1:

pm me for details if you need help with US vpn

Yes please, I've got tunnel bear but when I log into Spotify, it wants to use my exisiting "sign in with Facebook profile", so even with the VPN on wont Spotify still now I'm Aussie, from my Facebook details? Should I make a new email address and new Spotify account? I want to help so badly, we're so close 

3 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Yes please, I've got tunnel bear but when I log into Spotify, it wants to use my exisiting "sign in with Facebook profile", so even with the VPN on wont Spotify still now I'm Aussie, from my Facebook details? Should I make a new email address and new Spotify account? I want to help so badly, we're so close 

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/722919-gloryous-streams/

If you want your streams to go towards US, follow below steps:

1. Download Hola app (it's free for 7 days) - it will allow you to change vpn to USA

2. Register in Hola, turn on VPN and choose USA as country

3. Register in Spotify

4. In your account info (on regular browser, not in the app) choose USA as your country (without Hola your current country will be chosen automatically. Thanks to Hola, you can put USA)

5. Download Spotify app

6. Log in

7. Stream GLORY 24/7 until Friday :queenflopga:

1 hour ago, chris_fives said:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/722919-gloryous-streams/

If you want your streams to go towards US, follow below steps:

1. Download Hola app (it's free for 7 days) - it will allow you to change vpn to USA

2. Register in Hola, turn on VPN and choose USA as country

3. Register in Spotify

4. In your account info (on regular browser, not in the app) choose USA as your country (without Hola your current country will be chosen automatically. Thanks to Hola, you can put USA)

5. Download Spotify app

6. Log in

7. Stream GLORY 24/7 until Friday :queenflopga:

Thank you, I forgot I made a new account and it was on auto login on my Mac so I've logged into my American account using tunnel bear, this was when I played MM/ WB/ GM on repeat for a week :smokney2:

Archived