What are your hopes for Britney's career in the future?

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

Britney said that she will have a lot of surprises for this and next year. And that's very sweet! But what do you think Britney should do or will do in future? 

Moreover, what should/would she do in 5, 10 years?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Mani911 said:

whatever she does people on here won't be happy :tbh: 
waiting for her to sing live to see meltdowns here either way :hype: 

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania britney radiance gif

To be honest, I am very happy. Glory is growing on me each and every day, it is a truly quality album in many details. I love to hear her in all these interviews. Her self-expression is top-notch. I love the simplicity of it and enjoy that we actually get to know new things in every interview. And I visually love her performances very much. I even loved the prerecorded vocals for Me Myself & I.

So yes I am happy. To almost every possible extent. Especially happy that she is happy.

But you know, it would be sad if she would end her career without singing again. I WANT TO HEAR HER VOICE :crying1:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Well for her relevancy, I hope she will have an actual hit someday :orangu: Her last real solo hit was 2011 :orangu:

But Britney NEEDS her own little girl so bad, so she can give Lexie back to her mother :orangu:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Mani911 said:

that would be a dream come true, but we will probably get another GH album, with one new song if we are lucky :quirkney:

I'd want another song like Someday (I Will Understand). In another words, an insightful ballad penned by Britney :quirkney:

Archived