I love how we are getting these festival concerts

Guest Halaut7

Guest Halaut7

It might be the closest thing we get to a tour... And the fact she hasn't preformed in the uk in 5 years makes it more special.

also, I don't care if it's similar to POM, obviously Apple would be a bit more different considering the stage.:carpoolney:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling Britney will really stay in Vegas beyond 2017, and they are already feeling that ticket sales are drying up, so they are making a lot of effort to push promotional appearances to rekindle interest in Britney and the Vegas residency.

That said though, if Britney would leave Vegas come 2017, I'm ready for a full-blown era in 2018 + a Worldwide Tour. Part of me really believes that she's too young to be in Vegas. She can always revisit the idea when she's in her mid-40s, but she needs to reinvigorate her discography and end careers again. Her kids are turning teenagers in 3-4 years and they won't like to spend more time with Momney. Vegas isn't doing a lot of good in terms of her relevance and status in the industry. It did help her recover her confidence but let's face it, it's not helping her career-wise. 

Archived