Lip-syncing

lileli

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

ı'm not saying that she sang it live and ı was so angry because she tried to fool people and acted like her ear piece(or whatever it is called) was distorted, but this video is fake.

-

and ı can't at the people who say everybody lip syncs and get away with it.the difference is, they don't always lipsync, britney always lip syncs including the ballads.she doesn't even sing ballads with the backing track.and not to mention her lipping to baby/oops cd vocals.

I know it's fake, I put it on as a joke ;)

2 minutes ago, seanl3s said:

HOLD THE ******* PHONE!!!

isn't she lucky MISS hollywood girl???????????

isn't she lucky THS hollywood girl????????????

which one is it, cause it sounds a lot like MISS in the top of the pops vid and i always thought it was THIS lol

It is this :-)

1 hour ago, britisthecolor said:

ı'm not saying that she sang it live and ı was so angry because she tried to fool people and acted like her ear piece(or whatever it is called) was distorted, but this video is fake.

-

and ı can't at the people who say everybody lip syncs and get away with it.the difference is, they don't always lipsync, britney always lip syncs including the ballads.she doesn't even sing ballads with the backing track.and not to mention her lipping to baby/oops cd vocals.

And also, Beyonce sang it live during her press conference to shut the haters up. And sounded flawless. But that's not even the point. We all know Beyonce can sing. We've heard her live and even acoustic plenty times. We can not say the same for Britney in present day. 

Archived