Imagine This

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, zombie hands said:

ugh i'm NEVER gonna get over this video and original album shoot. 

MwenPaKaPale.gif

the video was iconic, it fit the song, would've been a great start to an era. honestly, it would've been the music video of the summer.

and to think it ALL went down the drain and in return we got some boring cheap video that prevented the song from reaching greater success, and caused people to start calling her a cougar in the comments. 

and some people are saying there was an original VMA performance that got scrapped.

MwenPaKaPale.gif

i know the damn album is good, i ******* know that but i still can't get this whole situation out of my head.

MwenPaKaPale.gif

Honestly, I feel you :tiffhair:

17 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm telling you I totally can see them using a DYWCO? Performance at POM for the video. I can just see it. I'm sort of scared. That's why I hope that isn't the single 

You know there will be bloodshed if that happens :drown:

2 minutes ago, KW. said:

might be a good way to infiltrate their team :drown: our only hope

Lmfao 

I wish a fan could be advising assistant on her team. A nice fan, a realistic and not selfish fan. 

I think the main issue right now isn't the promo itself its the ideas for the promo that are rusty. 

16 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Lmfao 

I wish a fan could be advising assistant on her team. A nice fan, a realistic and not selfish fan. 

I think the main issue right now isn't the promo itself its the ideas for the promo that are rusty. 

Not Britney's team playing catch-up :drown:

• 1 month later...

Archived