Britney has a message for some of you flop hoes

Werrrrkkkkit

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No really though. (I can't edit the OP for some reason it keeps giving me an error)

I just read a thread about how Britney needs to up her game and lots of exhalers agreed! IDFGI!!!

We would have KILLED for an era like this 3 years ago. Even during FF we would have killed for what we're getting from Britney these days. It's never enough. Even if she got back to her Onyx Hotel Tour days, we'd still have threads going "yeah but she still lipsyncs" - and even then, if she sang live we'd have "hunty you are not Adele, stick to the lipsync"

This fanbase can be so ungrateful sometimes. Smdh.

27 minutes ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

No really though. (I can't edit the OP for some reason it keeps giving me an error)

I just read a thread about how Britney needs to up her game and lots of exhalers agreed! IDFGI!!!

We would have KILLED for an era like this 3 years ago. Even during FF we would have killed for what we're getting from Britney these days. It's never enough. Even if she got back to her Onyx Hotel Tour days, we'd still have threads going "yeah but she still lipsyncs" - and even then, if she sang live we'd have "hunty you are not Adele, stick to the lipsync"

This fanbase can be so ungrateful sometimes. Smdh.

Most people in this thread complain about the lack of live vocals, including me. Yeah it's Britney, she did it way back when she started but it's getting out of hand IMO. I don't care if she's live or not but moving her lips to vocals from almost 20 years ago is just a no go. Some complain about Today performances but I can't speak for that. I liked every performance we got so far.

You could have posted this as well in the other thread and have a nice duscussion on here without calling names etc.

8 minutes ago, King B. said:

Most people in this thread complain about the lack of live vocals, including me. Yeah it's Britney, she did it way back when she started but it's getting out of hand IMO. I don't care if she's live or not but moving her lips to vocals from almost 20 years ago is just a no go. Some complain about Today performances but I can't speak for that. I liked every performance we got so far.

You could have posted this as well in the other thread and have a nice duscussion on here without calling names etc.

She has been lipsyncing for most of her career. She hasn't served a single live vocal during a performance since before the breakdown. The lipsyncing is nothing new.

The point i'm making in this thread is exactly as quoted in the video in the OP. "No matter what I do for you, it never seems to be enough". Since FF & BJ eras, fans have asked for:

• Britney to get in shape
  • Better outfits
  • Better hair and makeup
  • Better music / No will.i.am/myah etc
  • Better dancing

Britney has given us every single one of these things and exhalers are still finding more things to criticize so I will stand by my point. These greedy ***** should either go stan for another artist or gtfo. I'm so proud of Britney in this era. She isn't perfect, but she has delivered WAY MORE than I thought was possible from her based on her last 2 eras. She's finally happy and it shows in her work. Let that be enough.

1 minute ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

She has been lipsyncing for most of her career. She hasn't served a single live vocal during a performance since before the breakdown. The lipsyncing is nothing new.

The point i'm making in this thread is exactly as quoted in the video in the OP. "No matter what I do for you, it never seems to be enough". Since FF & BJ eras, fans have asked for:

• Britney to get in shape
  • Better outfits
  • Better hair and makeup
  • Better music / No will.i.am/myah etc
  • Better dancing

Britney has given us every single one of these things and exhalers are still finding more things to criticize so I will stand by my point. These greedy ***** should either go stan for another artist or gtfo out. I'm so proud of Britney in this era. She isn't perfect, but she has delivered WAY MORE than I thought was possible from her based on her last 2 eras. She's finally happy and it shows in her work. Let that be enough.

You will always have people bitching about literally everything. That happened back in the day, it still happens today. Heck that even happens on other fan sites. Everyone wants to see their faves on top. Some might take it way over the top. But that's a given, unfortunately. You need to ingore those people.

It depends on how you express yourself. I have yet to see a harmful post today about her performances earlier. Yeah, the lipsynching bitching is getting old but as an artist, as a singer some might expect her to sing from time to time. I mean she's able to do it, she did it more than once, we all know she can do it. 

I can see where you're coming from. I agree with your post. She has given us a lot the last few months/years. Some things have turned out better than expected. Overall I am happy - it is just one or two things I think would be better or could change but I won't sit here all day like others and go nuts over nothing.

Archived