ok she really needs to STEP UP HER GAME BIG TIME

goincrazy4brit

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

First up- totally disagree on the leotard thang. I am LOVING Leotardney this era and if I was my old 9 year old self id be snatching every doll release with these outfits. Let's not get it twisted. Ha! The jewels. The glam. Her body. The hair. YEEEEES :scalped:

In regards to live singing of course we want to hear her. The verses in MM seem almost TOO easy for her to sing live but her team always opt for mic off. Tbh most people I've spoke with in regards to VMA think she faked MM part but sang the Me Myself & I part live. Of course I just went along with it and agreed. Haha!

All I ask is a little more interaction on stage. POM is 10x better with the little things like 'how y'al feeling?' And the likes. It's all about getting her personality across. Even just turning the mic at the end to hear her breathing and her say 'thank you so much guys' or something small like that. Just so it's not so obvious she's just coming on stage and dancing to her own cd. 

But so many amazing things have came from this era already... I have faith they'll surprise us! :dorkney:

lmfao that's true. My mum loved Britney's VMA performance and believes that she sang that oart live lmao

I know she would never do this, but I think a tell-all book revealing all her intimate and most scandalous details would sell really well and get the public interested in her again. her team screens out so many questions. Like seriously...nobody cares about Pokemon Go. We wanna know about the conservatorship, we wanna know the juicy dirt of the rich and famous, we want her to connect with us and not just the usual scripted Britney. 

11 minutes ago, FriedChicken said:

I know she would never do this, but I think a tell-all book revealing all her intimate and most scandalous details would sell really well and get the public interested in her again. her team screens out so many questions. Like seriously...nobody cares about Pokemon Go. We wanna know about the conservatorship, we wanna know the juicy dirt of the rich and famous, we want her to connect with us and not just the usual scripted Britney. 

But dont u wanna know how much homework her kids have?! :quirkney:

1 hour ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

I don't think that's even necessary.. Just some common sense to judge your current performances. I mean, when she checked her recorded performances for the Today show, I'd like to know whether she really felt they were any good... 

Exactly sistren, so its clearly worse than we think, she sees that and says yay im so happy. hahaha I cant i just cant

Someone needs to lend her a copy of Onyx on DVD

13 hours ago, TheLightningThief said:

The problem is Vegas.

Because of Vegas, she ain't got no time to rehearse new routines, come up with new props and performances, have time to reshoot a decent video for MM. As long as she's stuck in Vegas, her team will keep reusing and recycling Vegas cheap leotards and performances because is cheaper and easier. The Glory era would be so much more organized and planned beforehand if it wasn't launched in the middle of a residency. :saycheese:

she has no time? are you out of your mind? she spends all day posting random stuff on her insta account plus sunbathing poolside at her house, she´s always quoted in interviews saying "oh we didn´t have anything to do so we did this".

I assure you she has plenty of time to spare, it´s just that she doesn´t want to spend time improving her dance abilities. She´ll rehearse for anything on the day of the performance or like once on the day before.

1 minute ago, noturbitch said:

she has no time? are you out of your mind? she spends all day posting random stuff on her insta account plus sunbathing poolside at her house. I assure you she has plenty of time to spare, it´s just that she doesn´t want to improving her dance abilities. She´ll rehearse for anything on the day of the performance or like once on the day before.

ikr

she has 6 weeks off before every leg

1 hour ago, OutrageousSin said:

Since she's more comfortable with the dancing do you guys think it's fine to ask Brian Friedman, again? 

What he gave her for HIAM was not do-able for FF-ney, maybe it's time to work again coz let's be honest he's good, really good choreographer! 

Maybe? No? What do you think?

IA she needs a good choreographer like Friedman. But Idk if this wouldn't finish the same way... Him leaving because she refused the hard moves...

3 hours ago, TomM0RE said:

her team is interested only in the money

So true ! What they just don't get is that if they want more money... they better work work work work work, *******

I don't think the stan money will be enough for so long tbh

One day or another they will have to step them game up if they want GP money again...

Archived