B-Army

Jba1213

I just came up with the cool idea that Britney should have an entourage with her at all times. They could be her B-Army and represent us. How cool would it be to see Britney walk in with a huge clique and everyone like "hey there's Britney and the B-Army" idk maybe it's dumb but I thought it was cool. And they should go with her to award shows and social events! It'll make her look super cool like a BOSS:bparty: just imagine her arriving to the Grammys red carpet, the crowd goes wild and the host is like "HERE COMES BRITNEY SPEARS AND THE B-ARMY! Watch out! And the boy army members could be her "Toy soldiers"!!! And there all buff and mean looking. Everyone would know that Britney is the queen!!!

People let me know your thoughts on this idea!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Jba1213 said:

I just came up with the cool idea that Britney should have an entourage with her at all times. They could be her B-Army and represent us. How cool would it be to see Britney walk in with a huge clique and everyone like "hey there's Britney and the B-Army" idk maybe it's dumb but I thought it was cool. And they should go with her to award shows and social events! It'll make her look super cool like a BOSS:bparty: just imagine her arriving to the Grammys red carpet, the crowd goes wild and the host is like "HERE COMES BRITNEY SPEARS AND THE B-ARMY! Watch out! And the boy army members could be her "Toy soldiers"!!! And there all buff and mean looking. Everyone would know that Britney is the queen!!!

:moorangu: 

Archived