So what do you think Kim k's fake *** is saying at the end?

Innocentney

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MAG said:

I always thought she said something like "I love when she..." and thats all I see. :brityeah:

Me too. You guys are so defensive over Britney haha the army is always ready to attack, I love it!!!:makeitrain: Cool down Army, Kim loves Brit and has nothing but positive things to say about her!:madance:

3 minutes ago, Jba1213 said:

Me too. You guys are so defensive over Britney haha the army is always ready to attack, I love it!!!:makeitrain: Cool down Army, Kim loves Brit and has nothing but positive things to say about her!:madance:

Yeah, I wouldn't ever worry about Kim trashing Brit. Shes such a stan! :bigkiss:

42 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

She starts off saying "I love that when she...."

And then it looks like she's saying "makes her waist ..."

I think she's commenting on the outfit, how the yellow in the middle and the flesh on the outside parts make her look super skinny

This tbh.

This is how Kim talks and what she always talks about pretty much all the time on KUWTK :mhm: 

1 hour ago, Your Gravity said:

It looks like she starts saying "I love the..." then leans into Kanye's ear. The last part I kinda see "...she loves it" :receiptswheretho:

Whatever it is, it seems positive. Maybe I'm completely wrong though :shameless:

When I saw it, I saw " I love how she.." so yeah, definitely positive.

Archived