I'm in the middle of a Britney related fight, help me.

kasavas

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kasavas said:

Most of you guys just criticized my relationship or my boyfriend instead of helping me. Thanks :frenchy:

I'm sorry but he is just immature. If you show him that you're immune to insults like "queen of playback" and small stuff like that, then get ready to hear drags of a whole new level from him to get your attention.

You're doomed my poor sis. Just try not to engage in conversations about Britney with him. :yaknow:

45 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Usually no, but since he always shading Britney, like he does that on purpose to annoy me, I told him I don't like it, and he got mad. And this started.

he... got mad that you don't like it when he annoys you. did he expect that you would like it when he intentionally does things you don't like? logic? i dislike him lol.

anyways, just tell him that the numbers are not officially out yet but that she has been doing well sales-wise so far.

7 minutes ago, Mikiko said:

he... got mad that you don't like it when he annoys you. did he expect that you would like it when he intentionally does things you don't like? logic? i dislike him lol.

I said something similar to him and his response was "no, I'm not disrespecting you, I'm disrespecting her, and I don't understand why you care so much, she doesn't even know you exist"

he doesn't deserve that **** :nothavingit:

1 minute ago, kasavas said:

I said something similar to him and his response was "no, I'm not disrespecting you, I'm disrespecting her, and I don't understand why you care so much, she doesn't even know you exist"

he doesn't deserve that **** :nothavingit:

definitely not yours, lol.

apparently, his disrespect for her trumps your feelings at this point. i hope the heated discussion didn't bring you down too much though; play some britney :makesomenoise:

Archived