Charm La'Donna Has To Go

colormefresh

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Pop Sensation said:

wtf are you talking about she's the main reason of Britney's rebirth.

He's Delusional she brought back danceney and did away with STIFFney and if Britney's choreography sucks it's Britney dumbing it down not charm in sure she would have preferred to show the best of her choreography skills but opted for Wat makes current Britney look best besides its not charms fault if Britney doesn't EXECUTE the choreography correctly...I hated the mm performance at Pom but I love it on today and vmas b/c Britney was doing it RIGHT

Just now, RezaCody said:

If she is in charge of current choreography then she needs to go. she needs to hire a beast.

dude ...trying hard is funny. New choreography is %50 charm and %50 Britney. You can see from the dancers that charm choreographed something bigger but Britney is doing her thing and looks apart from her backup dancers...don't make me start with forgetting moves on vma at the part where g-eazy rap verse.She's not practicing it enough to make it look like whole. She's making her own moves..

Just now, colormefresh said:

Britney is the reason Britney's been reborn.

Britney is doing reductive choreography given to her by Miss Charm. Bring back the Work ***** team. :lessons:

not here for that sweety. I hated that choreography  and still not a fan of it. Wade robson is her medicine but charm is doing just fine with her.

2 minutes ago, Pop Sensation said:

dude ...trying hard is funny. New choreography is %50 charm and %50 Britney. You can see from the dancers that charm choreographed something bigger but Britney is doing her thing and looks apart from her backup dancers...don't make me start with forgetting moves on vma at the part where g-eazy rap verse.She's not practicing it enough to make it look like whole. She's making her own moves..

Lol i'm sorry but IMO she is basic as fuckkk. That's just my opinion, and i don't like the way the choreo looks on her dancers either.

We all have opinions 

3o6ZsWuFsV2ak9dUwU.gif 

Just now, RezaCody said:

Lol i'm sorry but IMO she is basic as fuckkk. That's just my opinion, and i don't like the way the choreo looks on her dancers either.

We all have opinions 

3o6ZsWuFsV2ak9dUwU.gif 

yeah some of us has dumb ideas and some of us are telling the truth. :rihclap:

Just now, Pop Sensation said:

yeah some of us has dumb ideas and some of us are telling the truth. :rihclap:

I could care less if you think my opinion is dumb. I'm not here to argue with queens. 

It's my opinion, it isn't like i'm going to go on that girls page and bash her budddy, not my style

8eId60n5LbfW0.gif 

Archived