GOOD NEWS: Make Me gains +42 spins on radio today, increasing on Spotify ([515,668 (+22,043) streams] I love MAKE ME for its being such a fighter !!! The single is gonna be certified GOLD after Ellen show!!

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Do you think radios will play it more once it gets back to top 20 on BB ? 

It's not surviving cause it's selling more than during debut week tbh :orangu: 

Billboard chart is the most important factor, when a single moves up on Billboard radio stations will increase their spins for the song! So let's request to keep the posititve spin gain til next Tuesday you will see the effect!! 

The airplay ai growth will automatically keep the song in Top 10 iTunes (Scream & Shout case) 

Make Me is like Britney Spears, refuses to die, always come back stronger!! Make Me against all odds!

17 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I was going with US. 

300k are pure sales US? So we probably are past 500k with streams? 

300k are pure sales US, and no not that much I don't think, but Today Show and Ellen will push it there. Remember a lot of streams don't translate to a whole bunch of sales, not even necessarily for a single.

Worldwide Make Me is nearing 500k in pure sales tho for sure

7 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

300k are pure sales US, and no not that much I don't think, but Today Show and Ellen will push it there. Remember a lot of streams don't translate to a whole bunch of sales, not even necessarily for a single.

Worldwide Make Me is nearing 500k in pure sales tho for sure

I want that platinum so her flop team can update all her records. 

Honestly her team is so smart this era with promotion. They did SO much for Glory so far, but it's not even close to being over. They're gonna keep Glory a float on the Billboard 200 with all this exposure for weeks to come. They aren't giving up after release week and I love that. Longevity!!!

1 minute ago, QuitmanDJ said:

Honestly her team is so smart this era with promotion. They did SO much for Glory so far, but it's not even close to being over. They're gonna keep Glory a float on the Billboard 200 with all this exposure for weeks to come. They aren't giving up after release week and I love that. Longevity!!!

Radio Airplay will decide Make Me's as well as Glory's long term success!!

Archived