PERFORMING-WISE: Circusney or Gloryney

coo

Who performs better?  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

Gloryney has more energy but circusney's had better choreos, rip andre fuentes. :crying2:

he was SO perfect for britney tbh. to think that some performance on TCSBS and her promos still looked decent even when she half assed the **** out of it :otears:

Just now, coo said:

he was SO perfect for britney tbh. to think that some performance on TCSBS still looked decent even when she half assed the **** out of it :otears:

Andre knew what type of dance moves looked good on her, even though circus choreos weren't super intricate and complex they still slayed from a visual aspect.

Circusney had better outfits, better stage and props, all in all I think it was a better spectacle, it had less choreo but it was better and more fluid. Don't crucify me - it also had the last glimpse of the Britney face.

Gloryney has more energy. 

So Circusney is still better to me. If she had POMney energy, we wouldn't call her Circusney...we would call her Primeney.

8yrhqp.jpg

Just now, BritneyLimited said:

Circusney had better outfits, better stage and props, all in all I think it was a better spectacle, it had less choreo but it was better. Don't crucify me - it also had the last glimpse of the Britney face.

Gloryney has more energy. 

So Circusney is still better to me. If she had POMney energy, we wouldn't call her Circusney...we would call her Primeney.

We are already calling Pomney Primeney 2.0 because Circusney can't even come close tbh. Circus and FF eras were the furthest from Britney THE performer. Gloryney slays choreos be it hard or easy she makes it look fun. Oh and VMA red carpetney is the exact Britney face you are referring to :CPKney:

Archived