Ungrateful Exhale, Typical.

HotAsIce.ve

I mean this Era have the best promo since ITZ. (Pre-Era the BBMAs) now multiple radio interviews, ihearthradio festival, Apple Music festival, the VMAs, the Today Show, it's rumored that RCA is pushing for SNL and the AMAs too, and Britney said still are more upcoming surprises. 

And now you have a Meltdown because the Make Me Performance on Today Show, when you know it was going to be like the POM performance, I mean Really exhale? 

This fanbase will never get satisfac with anything, I mean the only problem was the Music Video and so what I know Britney, RCA, and her team will make a amazing video for the 2nd single this time. (Don't act like the David vision was amazing too, that version fit for a aggressive song like Work ***** not Make Me) 

Sometimes I understand why Britney ignores this website. Hoping the next era Britney just put on sale the Album, without visual, without promotion without nothing. Be grateful this is the Promotion we waiting for since ITZ. 

And for the stupid Britards who compares the 2016ney with 2011ney, go to the light and see Jesus.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Britney fans are hardwired into believing every song should have choreography.

Britney shouldn't dance for make me. She should just sing it whilst sitting on a stool it would be better imo.

Next people are going to be calling for Brian Friedman to create a neck-breaking routine for Everytime.

2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I hate when people use the phrase "ungrateful." were fans who pay for her music . fans are allowed to be disappointed when she phones in a performance 

Eat ****. She could sit on her *** by the pool in Vegas all day, instead she goes to pre-tape a performance the same day she has a show for you ******* and you still complain.

1 minute ago, Miss Cootie said:

I think make me should have something like touch of my hand/ breathe on me at the onyx hotel tour. Something with props

Why can't she just sing into a microhpone without choreography its okay for others to do it. But we expect some sort of showy routine or props or effects

Just now, overprotecteddance said:

This era promo is a dream come true...like we got the VMA's guys..I thought she will never go on that stage again :crying1:

If I had known in January that she'd have had appeared on the VMA stage later this year I would've laughed out loud tbh.

Archived