New amazing buzzfeed article about brit's career

datbritney

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

It's always the same guy posting about Britney ngl. It's not really 'Buzzfeed' per say. But BH has a new rival ;)

Buzzfeed is so 2013 though. Now it's changed completely. ANYONE can become famous on there. It's like YouTube.

Just now, I Just Want More said:

At this point Matt Stopera is just annoying buzzfeed readers and making them resent britney so these articles are having the opposite effect than desired. I love that guy but he's gotta stop, read the comments and you'll get what I mean about people's reactions

I fully agree with you :yeaok:

I think that it's pretty obvious that the article and website aren't imparcial:tiffeyeroll:

BUT i also love them for that exact reason:yesplease:

and the article speaks about some aspects of feminism, an essencial debate :soyeah:

They think Britney will always be a 'little girl.'

And shame on those who say that "What would her own kids think!?" Britney has repeatedly said in interviews that her sons know that it's "Britney the performer" not "Britney the mom." She has done a good job raising her kids to understand her job. Those parents, who are obviously obsessed with her, are not doing a good job raising their kids if they think being ****** is a bad thing or will lead to bad judgment.

45 minutes ago, laurelhenessy said:

They think Britney will always be a 'little girl.'

And shame on those who say that "What would her own kids think!?" Britney has repeatedly said in interviews that her sons know that it's "Britney the performer" not "Britney the mom." She has done a good job raising her kids to understand her job. Those parents, who are obviously obsessed with her, are not doing a good job raising their kids if they think being ****** is a bad thing or will lead to bad judgment.

Ia. I just hope her kids aren't influenced by kfed. I mean, I don't think kfed knows how to treat a women well. 

Archived