STREAMING PARTY HAPPENING RN. EVERYBODY GET YOUR ***** IN HERE

GiveMeASign96

Ok so seeing as Glory is so close to hitting #1, I thought we all could do as much as we can before the tracking week is over.

I'm from the UK and wont being using a VPN (she needs all the sales she can get :orangu:) but for those that want to help her in the US, please do.

Streaming party will start when as many exhellers get their ***** in here to participate so comment if youre in. :myjam:

ALSO: i've heard you can play each song for 1 minute and still have it be counted towards sales so if you dont want to join in and have some time on your hands you can do that instead!

edit: LET'S GO Y'ALL, STREAM ON SPOTIFY AND APPLE MUSIC

Listen to "Glory (Deluxe Version)" by Britney Spears on Apple Music. https://itun.es/gb/e1E8db

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 minutes ago, fanman08 said:

already streaming it :queenflopga:

2 minutes ago, Dark Prerogative said:

me too, i have never streamed this much in my life :queenie:

2 minutes ago, Loco said:

Been streaming doll! :carpoolney:

1 minute ago, Andrew Fatale said:

already streaming :feelingmyself:

2 minutes ago, FernandoCastaneda said:

Streaming in Spotify and Amazon Music already! 

136pieceofme.gif 

Let's stream and listen together bc obvs some people have been slacking :lessons:

I havent seen an exhell streaming party before so i thought we could all get together and give godney one last boost :queenflopga:

1 minute ago, Pretty Boy said:

I'm in.

I'm already streaming. Currently on 'Just Luv Me' :comingthru:

yas sis, when 20 minutes are up lets all listen to Glory from start to finish, starting with Invitation :myjam:

8 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

I wish I could, but when I use a VPN, my internet is slow AF and sometimes Spotify doesn't work :selenerz:

poor you :selenerz:

Archived