Drake when handed the Vanguard Award to Rihanna said in his speech that...

e-mailmyheart

"Some artists need to act as a character to succeed, others only need their natural instincts to integrate. She has succeeded in doing something that no one else is in the middle, which is being itself. This woman has surpassed any competition to be the same girl from Barbados who has the same friends, who speaks with the same accent and never loses Crop Over (?) unless it is a performance in the OVO Fest. We love the music, which can vary from album to album. But above all, we love the woman who never changed from day one."

This was an indirect for stars like Britney and Beyonce? Everyone knows that Beyonce has an alter ego called "Sasha Fierce", where she is on stage what is not in your private life. Already Britney and his team have also talked in interviews that there is the Britney "popstar" and the Britney more shy in her private life. What do you think?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he was low-key shading Nicki and all of her personalities, weird accents, and how shes obviously changed since Trinidad, but that wouldn't really make sense since he also stans her.

Maybe he was trying to show Rihanna, "See girl!? I got no feelins for that other girl. U da one." Etc

i'm :otears:still sad that he didn't propose tbh 

2 minutes ago, cho said:

I thought he was low-key shading Nicki and all of her personalities, weird accents, and how shes obviously changed since Trinidad, but that wouldn't really make sense since he also stans her.

Maybe he was trying to show Rihanna, "See girl!? I got no feelins for that other girl. U da one." Etc

i'm :otears:still sad that he didn't propose tbh 

I think he will do in the Grammys :scalped:

Archived