LARRY RUDOLPH GET IN HERE!

IllPass

After seeing the new Marie Claire spread, it is now undeniable that Britney's management read this site for ideas and fan response. I remember not too long ago somebody created a thread about Britney possibly doing a high-end fashion shoot and now we have it.

I know Britney is traveling to the UK soon to appear at the Apple Music Festival. One can only assume that she will do other promo whilst there.

If there is one dream of mine it is for Britney to appear on the Graham Norton Show!

If you are reading please move mountains for her to get on the show or whatever needs to be done I will be forever grateful.

Thank You..

P.S.. X Factor is on again I know its ratings have dropped but maybe she should appear on it in some way it would be great exposure.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, IllPass said:

After seeing the new Marie Claire spread, it is now undeniable that Britney's management read this site for ideas and fan response. I remember not too long ago somebody created a thread about Britney possibly doing a high-end fashion shoot and now we have it.

I know Britney is traveling to the UK soon to appear at the Apple Music Festival. One can only assume that she will do other promo whilst there.

If there is one dream of mine it is for Britney to appear on the Graham Norton Show!

If you are reading please move mountains for her to get on the show or whatever needs to be done I will be forever grateful.

Thank You..

P.S.. X Factor is on again I know its ratings have dropped but maybe she should appear on it in some way it would be great exposure.

She has appeared on the GN show before but, yeah, it would great if she could do it again - especially since she is so damned candid in her interviews these days.

Just now, Zulu Spears said:

But she has appeared on the GN show before though. But yeah it would great if she could do it again.

Yes, but its a completely different show now. She was alone being interviewed the last time. This time she would have to sit next to other celebrities and Graham I find has gotten better at doing the show than before.

4 minutes ago, IllPass said:

Yes, but its a completely different show now. She was alone being interviewed the last time. This time she would have to sit next to other celebrities and Graham I find has gotten better at doing the show than before.

I agree. Also her interviews are giving me life these days...she's so candid.

Who would you like to see join her on the show? They really ought to surprise her with Brad Pitt once and for all. It would be hilarious to see her reaction tbh.

Archived