OMFG IS THIS TRUE? (fake (most likely))

Slayde

1 hour ago, Daveh422 said:

I believe that !! Their was some reason she pointed to

for you mtv :fu:

1 hour ago, Daveh422 said:

If that's how it went down Britney needs to have MTV make a stamens or do it for her today thing 

Either way I DO NOT like MTV so they can eat my shorts tbh :wannadie: And if they did this to Britney and even really did this to Rihanna stealing away the spotlight by giving Beyonce 16 minutes of the show and Kanye like 7 minutes or however long they gave him (I couldn't make it through the first 2 minutes) LIKE GET YOU'RE MOTHERF*CKING PRIORITIES RIGHT AND TREAT PERFORMANCES EQUALLY! :wannadie:

There is such favoritism at these award shows I just can't anymore it is sickening. I almost chucked up watching Kanye like why are they giving him this and Beyonce like cut and edit your performance girl.... 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

oh please. she pointed to her hand and her dancers did too.. just some dance move. she was never going to sing live . stop making excuses up so that you can try and make non fans believe it.

Why would she switch Mics in the song then ? Dance moves look better when you not holding something :jtum:

1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

oh please. she pointed to her hand and her dancers did too.. just some dance move. she was never going to sing live . stop making excuses up so that you can try and make non fans believe it.

I am not "making all those ******* excuses" (sorry to quote beyonce lol) for non fans like how dare you I was just picking up some shocking information doesn't mean I am spreading false information, how do we know it's not true? Anyway, no hate in my thread please :hugs:

There is enough hate in the world and please can we all just love each other, now is the time for love so let's all join together and rise up instead of tearing each other down :hugs:

7 hours ago, Slayde said:

I don't know I guess he didn't record one because he was with "penelope and blow" or something idk :shameless:

And yes Britney did record playback for backup but according to Popjustice (not reputable I know) they didn't turn her mic on so she would have given us live vocals and thats why she pointed at the mic like "is this thing on?" :wannadie:

idk, look at where the microphone is during MM&I, it's not near her mouth most of the time. It also looks obvious that she's lipping :idkney:

If this was true surely her team would call MTV out? If they did it it was to sabotage her and make her look ever worse compared to Beyonce. I swear that ***** paid MTV. The mafia in the music industry is more than obvious... have you noticed it was basically the kanye, rihanna, beyonce show? All from the same 'family' as P Diddy called it. Pufff disgusting.

Anyway i still dont get why she couldn't have sang the verse of Make Me live. It's easy as ****. She just doesn't care about being considered a good performer/singer.

34 minutes ago, W0rkBitch said:

i believe she indeed was supposed to sing after she took off her mouthpiece. You can notice different sound mixing and lower level of pre rerecorded vocals since that point. I just dont understand why this did not work.

I am hoping she did sing and they just didn't lower the volume of the backing track MTV being the flop team they are and hopefully we will get isolated vocals if one of the flop team members decides to leak it to forgive their sins :wannadie:

5 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

Why would she switch Mics in the song then ? Dance moves look better when you not holding something :jtum:

.... we're talking about Britney Spears here. she has NO shame in lip syncing whatsoever.. why would that be surprising to you at all. TBT when she used a mic for TTWE at the BBMA's lol

6 minutes ago, Slayde said:

I am not "making all those ******* excuses" (sorry to quote beyonce lol) for non fans like how dare you I was just picking up some shocking information doesn't mean I am spreading false information, how do we know it's not true? Anyway, no hate in my thread please :hugs:

There is enough hate in the world and please can we all just love each other, now is the time for love so let's all join together and rise up instead of tearing each other down :hugs:

I'm not hating on anyone in here. I just hate these fake *** insiders like it gets tiring coming on here reading this BS because that's what it is, bullshit. nothing against you but I've had it with "insiders" and I've had it with people who are gullible enough to fall for anything on here 

26 minutes ago, mrken said:

tbh, enough is enough..

She did not point to her mic on purpose.

She was suppose to point at her wrist like the rest of the dancer when she sing the word 'time'

:grimace:

This is what I first thought, don't know how I got down this dark and treacherous road to be honest lol :shameless:

11 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I'm not hating on anyone in here. I just hate these fake *** insiders like it gets tiring coming on here reading this BS because that's what it is, bullshit. nothing against you but I've had it with "insiders" and I've had it with people who are gullible enough to fall for anything on here 

Please read my comment, I'm saying hate in general not hating on particular people. This might seem a bit stupid all of this and it is trivial and I agree with you it is tiring reading about "insiders" and there is a reason I didn't use that word in my first post, because I hate it. The only reason I posted this to begin with was because MTV have a certain reputation and I wouldn't exactly say that is a trustworthy reputation. I don't trust that they treated Britney with the dignity she deserves and probably ignored the fact that she has been through a lot more scrutiny than most people performing that night. Any way I would say there is a lot of grounds for me to post this information, even if it is trivial and not important in the whole scheme of things, it's an intriguing situation. With all that said, I just want the very best for Britney as a person and that is all I wish for. 

14 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

.... we're talking about Britney Spears here. she has NO shame in lip syncing whatsoever.. why would that be surprising to you at all. TBT when she used a mic for TTWE at the BBMA's lol

I get she always lips I'm really not delusional, and with TTWE she didn't switch so it's still don't click with me that for one (really) song she would switch mics u less the plain was to give us some live stuff now I mean look at all most everything the past few years we been complain about she's pretty much changed maybe she was ganna give us alittle somethin sothin.

I'll be the first one to say it's Most likely, Business as usual but I can't get over the mic change it makes no sense

26 minutes ago, saicis said:

If this was true surely her team would call MTV out? If they did it it was to sabotage her and make her look ever worse compared to Beyonce. I swear that ***** paid MTV. The mafia in the music industry is more than obvious... have you noticed it was basically the kanye, rihanna, beyonce show? All from the same 'family' as P Diddy called it. Pufff disgusting.

Anyway i still dont get why she couldn't have sang the verse of Make Me live. It's easy as ****. She just doesn't care about being considered a good performer/singer.

Normally I'm sure anyone would call them out, but Britney's team has been through a lot together and they are probably used to such things happening. After all, TV is edited and can make anyone look the way that producer/editor wants the show to look. It's almost like a filter. If you watch closely, they gave Beyonce a lot of care and attention in her performance, careful editing, excellent fast camera angles, smoke and mirrors, perfect timing and execution. If they gave every performer that level of excellence then everyone would be calling that the performance of the decade too. There is a great deal of elitist, totalitarianism ideals in the music industry. If you are a particular celebrity they will make you look so fantastic and great but if not then they can make millions of people turn on that person. It's strange how it works but if you watch closely crystal clear. And you're right it is all about money and celebrity power. If there was a great deal of money involved then yeah I'm sure they gave Beyonce way more attention than every performance combined (assuming this is what she asked for) 

Britney could have easily sung during the live show, I don't know yet if she did or not it's just it seems a bit strange, the entire performance was great but why couldn't they give Britney more. Also a side note and extremely not in context, I wonder if Britney had to pay Kim for that instagram of them together? Like I can imagine Kim laying down offers to other celebrities for selfies etc and more for videos. She such a hoe 

10 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

I get she always lips I'm really not delusional, and with TTWE she didn't switch so it's still don't click with me that for one (really) song she would switch mics u less the plain was to give us some live stuff now I mean look at all most everything the past few years we been complain about she's pretty much changed maybe she was ganna give us alittle somethin sothin.

I'll be the first one to say it's Most likely, Business as usual but I can't get over the mic change it makes no sense

baby she didn't even know the lyrics to the song well, there's no way she was going to sing live. not only that she couldn't even hold it to her mouth the whole time. and on top of that they only rehearsed once, so she said herself. 

Archived