OMFG IS THIS TRUE? (fake (most likely))

Slayde

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I do believe it was planned for her to sing that part live, but for some reason it didn´t happened.. maybe mtv, maybe she just got scare last minute

I don't know if I believe it anymore, good performance nonetheless :shameless:

14 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

This insider is trying to save face because he's the one who told everybody that there would be a live band and live vocals for the VMAs. It turns out there wasnt such a thing, so he came up with this excuse. Those performances are rehearsed a hundred times, AS IF an MTV employee would forget to turn on the mic during the entire performance.

:madonna:

You're probably right lol, idk it perplexes me but I understand why an artist does what they are told to do at these big performance award shows because if they don't then the producer will make them look like a flop :angietea:

1 hour ago, TheLightningThief said:

This insider is trying to save face because he's the one who told everybody that there would be a live band and live vocals for the VMAs. It turns out there wasnt such a thing, so he came up with this excuse. Those performances are rehearsed a hundred times, AS IF an MTV employee would forget to turn on the mic during the entire performance.

:madonna:

Yeah seriously, that would've ended his/her career and might as well work in another industry because **** up like that is huge and is the reason why they pay someone to literally monitor those things. Especially someone like Britney Spears. I'm sure if that was the case Britney would've been a bit confused or some sort of reaction.

19 minutes ago, Slayde said:

One of her best videos, the director, production, the rock n roll looks/outfits, everything was on point. She should have more videos like it tbh :angietea:

I love it too. From the Britney Era, I just don't like the Overprotected international version. Lame af

11 minutes ago, Brit Brit said:

That probably is true, but I don't think that's why she pointed at the end.

You can tell though she was actually singing with how into it she was. I hope the mic feeds leak but if her mic was off, they probably don't have any live feeds of her.

Damn I didn't even think of that :nothavingit: The performance still slays but :comingthru:

3 minutes ago, Slayde said:

Darkchild remix slays tho, especially the video, I still have not recovered from it :ohnoney: Where is my weave :wannadie:

One of her best ever . I cannot believe that ***** never put on her yt. Wtf is she thinking? :nothavingit:

Delete the pretty bullshit and upload the Overprotected masterpiece ur fool :wannadie:

1 hour ago, Slayde said:

I know I was about to be snatched when she got into the hoody and got the microphone and I still was to be honest. It's just I could tell it was playback with the pitched "got me for liiiiiife" part :otears:

I know.. But I have a weird feeling we will get liveney this era.. sooner or later... :scalped:

13 minutes ago, Arya said:

One of her best ever . I cannot believe that ***** never put on her yt. Wtf is she thinking? :nothavingit:

Delete the pretty bullshit and upload the Overprotected masterpiece ur fool :wannadie:

I know, still don't know why it's not on her channel like wtf :orangu: What is pretty girls again? :angietea:

13 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

I know.. But I have a weird feeling we will get liveney this era.. sooner or later... :scalped:

That's exactly what I thought, I am ready for What You Need live :donewithit:

10 minutes ago, Slayde said:

I know, still don't know why it's not on her channel like wtf :orangu: What is pretty girls again? :angietea:

That's exactly what I thought, I am ready for What You Need live :donewithit:

But then again do something was add months ago :sofedup:

Her lazy *** team cannot even be bothered to count her videos and put them all on her channel. ******* flops :tiffeyeroll:

Archived