OMFG IS THIS TRUE? (fake (most likely))

Slayde

I just saw this comment on Youtube>!>@@EMTGEI:HKAS?????????????/

+TSisFearless MTV ****** her over once again for ratings... And an insider from Pop Justice said yesterday that her mic was supposed to be on during Me, Myself And I and someone simply didn't turn it on, that's why she points at her mic... Britney should just give up on MTV completely.

Is this the reason she pointed at her mic at the VMA's?

(sorry if AP?) I just can't believe MTV would do that to her... :wannadie:

Edit: more receipts :receipts1:

250192o.jpg

http://forum.popjustice.com/threads/britney-spears-glory-album-singles-etc.39120/page-2322

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

So why did Britney have playback and G-Eazy didn't? :sofedup:

I don't know I guess he didn't record one because he was with "penelope and blow" or something idk :shameless:

And yes Britney did record playback for backup but according to Popjustice (not reputable I know) they didn't turn her mic on so she would have given us live vocals and thats why she pointed at the mic like "is this thing on?" :wannadie:

4 minutes ago, that's really cool. said:

I thought she was like pointing to her wrist as if she had a watch because the lyric was "and it gets me every time" Thats like what the back up dancers were doing too :idkney:

Thank you for being sensical and having a brain. I can't at some of the ppl on here

19 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Yes, the info is from ppjustice and same insider leaked the mood ring lyrics and snippet today

OMG really? I love Mood Ring it's such a good song from that snippet I heard I can't wait but I can't believe after all MTV has put Britney through they would do this to her :otears:

20 minutes ago, that's really cool. said:

I thought she was like pointing to her wrist as if she had a watch because the lyric was "and it gets me every time" Thats like what the back up dancers were doing too :idkney:

LOL if this is true I am literally so embarrassed, flop me believing this **** :shameless:

17 minutes ago, JustBreathe said:

Thank you for being sensical and having a brain. I can't at some of the ppl on here

No need to attack others (except MTV), this thread is not about attacking other people (especially fans) not in my thread please :nothavingit:

Just now, Slayde said:

No need to attack others (except MTV), this thread is not about attacking other people (especially fans) not in my thread please :nothavingit:

Yeah you're right, I'm sorry. I guess I just get frustrated at everybody being so dramatic and blowing things out of proportion so often

11 minutes ago, JustBreathe said:

Yeah you're right, I'm sorry. I guess I just get frustrated at everybody being so dramatic and blowing things out of proportion so often

That's okay baby I forgive you :hugs: Thanks for clearing that up, I always sympathize with people who are smarter and can actually see things opposed to people like me who kind of just have consecutive blonde moments :shameless:

I understand your frustration and perhaps I will think twice before giving fire to flippant situations such as this 

Archived