Britney and G-Eazy. I Ship it So HARD!

1 minute ago, Arya said:

He seemed kinda into her on the red carpet and on stage seemed like it was ****** tension going on

But his career is just starting now, he wants to party, travel de world, Britney only wants to be a mom. 

Her boys would love that bc they are big fans of g-eazy 

I just found it weird like she said he has a gf but grabbed his crotch anyway? Really? 

Remember when she said she was single when she was already with jt? The same thing happened with charlie. And nobody even mentioned before (for what we know) that he has a gf. 

Maybe she is lying and tricking us. Maybe she already got the d afterall :idkney:

She said in an interview today that he is taken :/ 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BritneyFbTb said:

She said in an interview today that he is taken :/ 

I know. I meant as if she is lying, u know? To people don't know they had smt :yaknow:

20 minutes ago, fuckofffloverboy said:

Their chemistry during the performance was insane! 

but idk if I like Brit being with someone so young and so immersed in their career. He should just be a sperm donor and give ha the 3 more babies she wants :bigtime:

He's not even that young. Wasn't david 4 years younger than Britney? 

I honestly don't think she likes him that much. And I don't even mean in 'that' way, either.

Listen to her radio interviews since the VMAs and you can tell she kinda likes him professionally, but other than that they aren't friends. That and their chemistry is as good as her and Iggy's, which is, terrible.

6 minutes ago, Brit Brit said:

I honestly don't think she likes him that much. And I don't even mean in 'that' way, either.

Listen to her radio interviews since the VMAs and you can tell she kinda likes him professionally, but other than that they aren't friends. That and their chemistry is as good as her and Iggy's, which is, terrible.

I never thought brit and iggy had a chemistry like that. The whole thing was a mess tbh 

3 minutes ago, Arya said:

I never thought brit and iggy had a chemistry like that. The whole thing was a mess tbh 

I mean Britney/Iggy was bad and so was G-Eazy. But as far as interactions, I think she liked Iggy more. I just think she likes working with females more.

I just hate when they pair her up with these rappers, most of them don't last long. Pretty Girls wasn't around for a full year and already Iggy's 15 minutes of fame ended. I'd rather her work with an icon like Missy instead of these new ones. 'Cause rappers now only last a short time, popularity wise.

12 minutes ago, Brit Brit said:

I mean Britney/Iggy was bad and so was G-Eazy. But as far as interactions, I think she liked Iggy more. I just think she likes working with females more.

I just hate when they pair her up with these rappers, most of them don't last long. Pretty Girls wasn't around for a full year and already Iggy's 15 minutes of fame ended. I'd rather her work with an icon like Missy instead of these new ones. 'Cause rappers now only last a short time, popularity wise.

I think she likes g-eazy, but maybe not as much as he seems to lol

Iggy was a joke, I think he's better than her. 

But yeah, i wish she would collab with missy or eminem ngl 

17 minutes ago, tsss said:

white rapper that takes ***** :uknowit:   he gaves me kfed vibes 

Britney is over men, she said it twice :smokney2:

The only difference is G-Cheesy is getting fame for himself and already has a hit. He also has his own money. 

Kfed was broke without a career. He was a nobody before brit lop

And his attempt was worse than vanilla ice :uknowit:

4 minutes ago, Arya said:

I think she likes g-eazy, but maybe not as much as he seems to lol

Iggy was a joke, I think he's better than her. 

But yeah, i wish she would collab with missy or eminem ngl 

Same. She doesn't mind him, but he's got the 'that guy in high school you don't hate but at the same time don't want to be friends with either' vibe. :eheeek:

3 hours ago, Just Luv Me said:

I agree with everyone! Britney can do so much better! Someone who's hot as **** but still has class. Someone like...

Mario Lopez

Image result for mario lopez model

John Krasinski

Usher

Bradley Cooper

Tyson Beckford

Paul Rudd

Mmmh, no honey...  :smokney2:

She needs to date... BARRY f*ckin SLOANE :feelingmyself: :thirsty: :gelis:

barry-sloane-da-man-magazine-feature-dec  

Barry-Sloane-Revenge-Interview.jpg

JS73265265.jpg

3 hours ago, Just Luv Me said:

I agree with everyone! Britney can do so much better! Someone who's hot as **** but still has class. Someone like...

Mario Lopez

Image result for mario lopez model

John Krasinski

Image result for john krasinski something borrowed

Usher

Image result for usher hot 2016

Ewww, at Mario Lopez he is a huge cheater, he cheated the day he got married ewww no

Usher prob use ***** same as G-Eazy... Problem is Britney likes rappers, specially white rappers and they like well other white substances and a lifestyle she gave up long ago.

I wish Britney happiness and if G would give up ***** (high unlikely) to be with an A list singer, maybe things would work since they have great chemistry, but he built his whole career over this lifestyle so dunno. But he is one of few men around Britney that really looked like he likes her. I never bought Jason, Lucado, Ebersol and the rest. They never looked as into her as she was into them. Even Justin looked like he was more in love with himself than Britney imo.

1 hour ago, Brit Brit said:

Maybe, but she can't get over how tall he is. She's definitely interested but it's not like she's going to grab his c*ck................. oh wait. :ohnoney:

31 minutes ago, ManOnTheMoon said:

Mmmh, no honey...  :smokney2:

She needs to date... BARRY f*ckin SLOANE :feelingmyself: :thirsty: :gelis:

Barry-Sloane-Revenge-Interview.jpg

JS73265265.jpg

Oh my he was to me the more handsome on revenge 

Archived