HELP ME HELP GLORY

mauureee

Ok, since I'm from Argentina and I want my streams to count for the billboard 200 :carpoolney:

I added to chrome this VPN  : http://goo.gl/1hsKg1

Do I have to make an account? Or with it being "ON" it's done?

then i startyed listening to glory on spotify, tried to change my location in my spotify account but it wont let me.... 

tumblr_ml9gxp40y91qlgr6qo2_250.gif

how do I know if I'm helping or nothing changed ?

tumblr_mxy5yzkdpE1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a similar issue not being allowed to change my country on my VPN. Turn on your VPN and then I google "what's my IP" to ensure its American. Then make a new free Spotify account with the VPN on. It will be American and you can confirm on Spotify.com that your country under account is US. Then just make a playlist with Make Me, Just Like Me and French Blackout and put on repeat. Then you're good. There will be ads but who cares. 

23 minutes ago, grevan said:

I had a similar issue not being allowed to change my country on my VPN. Turn on your VPN and then I google "what's my IP" to ensure its American. Then make a new free Spotify account with the VPN on. It will be American and you can confirm on Spotify.com that your country under account is US. Then just make a playlist with Make Me, Just Like Me and French Blackout and put on repeat. Then you're good. There will be ads but who cares. 

Cool, i'll try this

Archived