Even if Glory doesn't get the number one spot...

BraveNewSeth

Just remember it's EONS better than Britney Jean, MILES better than Circus, slightly better than Femme Fatale, and may even be her best album since In The Zone. Her passion is finally back. After BJ and Vegas I never thought we'd see Britney return to form. Is she like she was during her prime? No, but any fan expecting that is setting themselves up for disappointment. This year alone we've gotten performances on the Billboard Awards and VMAs, as well as the Today Show. She's practially confirmed for the AMAs and SNL. She's doing talk shows like Ellen and countless radio interviews. But the thing we should be most proud of is her performance skills. Remember Robotney? Prettyney? Raccooney? She's gone! I almost started crying when I saw the beginning of her VMA performance because she was so fluid, not stiff and awkward like during the Femme Fatale era. I'm so proud of our girl :tiffsniffle: And we ALL should be proud of her. She finally found her passion again and it's given us an amazing album and performances to look forward to. And best of all, as Britney said yesterday, "The best is yet to come."

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived