• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, neydelina said:

why

guy above u says it doesnt

:/

2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Why do you think her team would upload it ? A song played more than 30 seconds counts for streaming. Don't believe him 

It's a remix performance. How is this counting as sales when it's not really the full real song? Where are your receipts :boredashell:

And ? Call that whatever you want it's still 2min of MM + an other song. A remix counts for the song. It's always been like that why are you trying to invent a new rule

I'm asking you to prove that rule you are talking about sister. I'm not trying to "invent one".

It's like saying the BBMAS performance gives streams to: Work *****, Womanizer, I Love Rock & Roll, Touch of My hand, Breathe on Me, Slave 4 you and Toxic..

Really? Give me your receipts :shameless:

Billboard is now incorporating all official videos on YouTube captured by Nielsen's streaming measurement, including Vevo on YouTube, and user-generated clips that utilize authorized audio into the Hot 100 and the Hot 100 formula-based genre charts – Hot Country Songs, Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs, R&B Songs, Rap Songs, Hot Latin Songs, Hot Rock Songs and Dance/Electronic Songs – to further reflect the divergent platforms for music consumption in today's world.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1549399/hot-100-news-billboard-and-nielsen-add-youtube-video-streaming-to-platforms

Obviously it counts. Thats how Harlem shake got so big in 2013

I don't have receipts it's 3 a.m and Im in bed on my phone go on google and find for yourself, if I tell you it counts then it counts, I know it, that's it. 

Cool info. Nice receipts. Your word means nothing to me 

I google it and nothing about it came up :shameless:

7 minutes ago, Blackout_Boy said:

I'm asking you to prove that rule you are talking about sister. I'm not trying to "invent one".

It's like saying the BBMAS performance gives streams to: Work *****, Womanizer, I Love Rock & Roll, Touch of My hand, Breathe on Me, Slave 4 you and Toxic..

Really? Give me your receipts :shameless:

Girl, that's what I was about to say. This stuff is so confusing. :idkney:

Archived