Early Estimates Predict Britney Spears' 'Glory' Will Debut At No. 3

Jordan Miller

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So "Glory" is officially predicted to outsell "Britney Jean" which sold 107,000 in 2013... The album market has deteriorated a lot over the past 3 years and the fact that "Glory" will sell more is great! Also if she continues to promote like this it has a shot at shifting 500,000+ copies in the US! BJ did like 292,000 total in the US 

14 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

We have a chance for #2 ESPECIALLY with the Today Show it could push her on top of Barbra for that last day WE CANT STOP STREAMING AND GIFTING

Where is this Today show info? I can't find. I need something to give me a reason to live today :crying1:

Like I said previously. She needs a smart *** team.

Sia debuted at No.1 with 90k sales only ( total ) . They could have chosen a week with lesser to no competition and could have easily gotten a No. 1 or No.2 .

I think first of all, Aug 19th was the best date because on that date, there wasn't any competition at all. She could have had a No. 1 and Suicide Squad would be at No.2 then.

Okay if they didnt pick that date because they are idiots and their brains arent workign properly. But they should have released it the minute they got to know about the Mexican store selling the album early. With that, we could have at least gotten a No.2 album . But they didnt do that as well.

I knew it VMAs and Carpool wont do much favors until or unless she performs few songs from the entire album. Lemonade went back to No.3 because she performed a handful of songs from the album. Had Britney performed 3-4 songs from the album on Carpool and VMAs, the whole album had gotten benefit and not just the single.

Secondly, I do think that this time they released the album way too fast, because still the lead single is getting momentum and hasn't really touched the top spot. Ideally speaking, I think they should have released the album on 2nd Sept or may be later on when no other bigger artists are competing with her.

She can still get No.1 albums if her team properly do their work. The problem is Britney doesn't care about it, so they have also taken things for granted and just chilling and living off her. I feel sorry for her. This was her best album. She deserved much better .

#LarryPleaseRetire #BritneyNeedsANewManager #KarenSaveUs

Archived