Feeling...

nlbritney

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, OnyxHT89 said:

Now I feel bad for you. Maybe you just need to express your feelings in other words? I didn't get what you were saying from your first post :(

Dude, I am not good at English.. I told that I love new era and Glory is amazing.. But sometimes I miss Brit before 2006/7.. And her smile, natural face

Just now, nlbritney said:

Dude, I am not good at English.. I told that I love new era and Glory is amazing.. But sometimes I miss Brit before 2006/7.. And her smile, natural face

I wasn't talking about your english, but I can't see any point in your view. She's smiling again, I feel her fire is back. You can't change the past and you can't continue living in it. Try to appreciate this new era and that she seems finally really happy, at the End of the day that's all I care about

2 minutes ago, OnyxHT89 said:

I wasn't talking about your english, but I can't see any point in your view. She's smiling again, I feel her fire is back. You can't change the past and you can't continue living in it. Try to appreciate this new era and that she seems finally really happy, at the End of the day that's all I care about

You are right.. :) thank you.. 

Archived