#3 for Glory, like really????

Alice X

BJ with almost NO promo, a messy album - #4... 
And Glory, Glory is awesome! One of her best works EVER. TONS and TONS of promo and predicted debut #3? I'm not into charts really, but Britney really DELIVERS this time around! :beynah: She ******* deserves #1 :lessons: She ******* works for it this time around! 

Hopefully the debut won't be its peak. Britney needs to know that promo pays back, so she could continue with the slayage for B10 :girlfall:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that Billboard story doesn't take into account streaming. It says "ship over 100K units." With Make Me projecting to sell 95K this week, that'll add almost 10k to Glory's sales. Take into account streaming (Youtube, Apple Music, Spotify [and Tidal?) and you have at least 120k. Especially since the VMA video is slaying on Youtube (and yes it does count!) That earlier 105-115 streams+sales prediction was before the VMAs and when Make Me was in the 40's on iTunes, now its number 2 and still growing!

I think she'll pull a surprise and snatch number 2, but number 1... maybe next week with no-comp and longevity!

Why not just be happy with this. She made a great album and is doing promo for us. So what if she's not the biggest thing in pop music anymore. All artists as they get older stop selling as many CD's or downloads. They make their money off touring anyways. Or in Britney's case off of her Vegas act and perfume.  I'm just thrilled we're getting what we've been getting.

4 minutes ago, MsJumpingJackFlash said:

Why not just be happy with this. She made a great album and is doing promo for us. So what if she's not the biggest thing in pop music anymore. All artists as they get older stop selling as many CD's or downloads. They make their money off touring anyways. Or in Britney's case off of her Vegas act and perfume.  I'm just thrilled we're getting what we've been getting.

I like the positivity :giggleney:

Archived