I know that we will probably never get

Daveh422

Liar as a Single,  i'm pretty bummed about it but still pumped for all she is given us this time and I'm  extremely appreciative 

anyway if we did get a video I think it would be bad AF if the  concept  were along the lines of, Britney being in an  abusive relationship, been cheated on treated badly all together then showing yeah she Snaps back an maybe whips that *** or we finally get  justice for the original perfume video and she kills dude 

who'd be here for KickAssNey ? 

:orly:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

I imagine Britney walking into some old saloon-bar, like old wild west sort of thing. She's dressed up as a **** cowgirl. She walks in through the swinging doors. Room goes silent. She starts her verse. She finds her guy with another girl. Him and another guy defending Britney get into a brawl. There's a duel outside. Everyone's looking. Britney looks through the window. The video ends with a gunshot. We don't see who gets shot, but the video ends on Britney chucking a cigar out from her mouth flames still lit.

10 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I imagine Britney walking into some old saloon-bar, like old wild west sort of thing. She's dressed up as a **** cowgirl. She walks in through the swinging doors. Room goes silent. She starts her verse. She finds her guy with another girl. Him and another guy defending Britney get into a brawl. There's a duel outside. Everyone's looking. Britney looks through the window. The video ends with a gunshot. We don't see who gets shot, but the video ends on Britney chucking a cigar out from her mouth flames still lit.

I Swear to you something like that went through my mind also like the wild wild West anytime I would hear the harmonica:carpoolney:

Archived