Demi Is The Most Successful Ex-Judge on the X Factor. When will Britney?

grandespears94

I can't believe it. Britney is only performing at the Today Show, iHeart and Apple Music Festival next month. Demi GodVato, meanwhile, is a special guest on a cruise ship :ohnoney: Slay that boat Demi. 

On a serious note, none of us were expecting SO MUCH PROMONEY this era am I right??? I'm sorry Larry for calling your team lazy and incompetent a month ago :quirkney: 

STREAM/BUY/GIFT GLORY NOW GUYS!!! GET HER THAT NUMBER ONE ALBUM!!!!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Looukas said:

Ah come on, she has some good tracks. Cool For The Summer was a bop. It should have been much bigger. :crying1: But she released a trash video and abandoned the song :jolieoverit: 

Demi's last album was good. I low key jammed out to Kingdom Come, Lionheart and Old Ways. Too bad she didn't release anymore singles from that album. 

4 minutes ago, BigBens said:

I think they forgot to photoshop her arms stick thin to match the chest/torso? :rihclap:

Times like this when we realize that Britney does not have the worst team yet :carpoolney:

11 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Demi's performing on cruise ships and Xtina is performing at weddings :quirkney:

Don't forget Xtina is hosting a game show with Bow wow. That innovative legend  :quirkney:

Archived