SHE NEEDS NEW IMAGE

EarlyMorning

17 minutes ago, zuzzka said:

:boredashell: yeah and thats what is bad about her image .. she is not jlo shes britney freaking spears

You're so right ! she's actually turning into Jlo and that's the worse!

Just now, atusch said:

Maybe yes, don't expect any big changes on her image during Vegas.

I think after Vegas is a good time for changing her image, trying something new.

Then what's the point of doing a different, "artsy fartsy" album ....

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, coo said:

this tbh. she can still be in vegas but her "showgirl" image is just so thick now. she needs an image makeover like bey in ST era

Tbh. She shouldn't bring the Vegas imagery to awards and tv shows. It's off putting and people will see it as tacky. It also doesn't match the Glory album songs at all. There's a disconnect between her image and her new songs. The glory era should require a new and edgy visual identity. 

:sickofu:

35 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

Britney needs lots of clever and innovative promotion and high energy performances with live vocals.It's not 2000 anymore her team is stuck in the past.Glory is a masterpiece she should promote it wisely.Beyonce is a promotional beast she knows how to transform shitty songs into massive hits with her unbeatable live shows.

When did Beyonce last have a massive hit? Sorry didn't even make the top 10 

Girl what are you doing? Did you not see her last night? That was her new image. She's catering to the younger crowd and making MM all about g eazy. The people who are buying the song right now is because of him. Not because of his name, but because he's a male rapper. Britney also sang one of his songs to show that she's still current. She was all over g eazy last night because she wants people to know that she still has it by appealing to a younger man. When will oldonna/oldonce? Britney is super smart. She knows what she is doing. This is Britney's world. We just live in it.

21 minutes ago, tsss said:

bring back pants and corsets  
she wore this all the time in 2004, they tried to recreate it in WB music video and it worked, why would they use these leotards again? is it really that comftortable? 

NO. SHE SHOULD DO SOMETHING TOTALLY NEW. LIKE RIHANNA AND HER NEW ANTI IMAGE .... 

1 hour ago, TheLightningThief said:

Tbh. She shouldn't bring the Vegas imagery to awards and tv shows. It's off putting and people will see it as tacky. It also doesn't match the Glory album songs at all. There's a disconnect between her image and her new songs. The glory era should require a new and edgy visual identity. 

:sickofu:

the imagery she's trying to create this era is all about lace... lights.. and showgirl at the same time..? there's just a lack of concept tbh :sickofu:

31 minutes ago, lali92 said:

I fall in love with her, because she's so down to earth. Wearing regular clothes, going out without make up and stuff. That's who she is and she's not gonna change that. And it makes me sad for her that even her fanbase doesn't like her as she is. 

that she is down to earth has nothing in common what I said in this thread ..... sure she can go without makeup .... but I just think her outfits should be more stylish ... her brand BRITNEY SPEARS needs better marketing and PR thats all .... 

She needs a young and COOL choreographer.

honestly I can't stand the choreo Charm La Donna is giving our girl.. It doesn't look fresh, current or innovative at all. She needs someone who can make Britney look **** and effortless. I just can't with the Charm La Donna supporters here.... I can't. She's worse than the 2 Australian dudes :boredashell:

Archived