I've never needed a Britney Spears documentary more in my life

itsjosiebitch

Do you guys think that we could still get a documentary for this era? We have never seen what her life is like in Vegas. I want to see behind the scenes. I really wish to see her working on Glory too. I want people to see her teaching dance classes. I want people to see how much better her life has become. She's improved so much; she's such a good mom; I want to see her playing with them in Hawaii. I also want to see what was going on, what was going through her mind before performing at the VMAS. I want to see her do promo and see how hard she's working and worked. I want to see her being goofy with her friends and her family. I want to see singleney. A documentary is much needed this era because she is in such a good place right now. 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Production is starting on the Lifetime biopic in September (being filmed in Canada) and it won't be out till later in 2017.  I am excited for that even tho Lifetime movies are generally terrible. But I'm with ya! I would love to see a new Britney documentary.  I don't even want to see a regular documentary asking all the same boring questions that she's already been asked.  I want to see a documentary that's like her instagram, that shows us what she wants to show us, cute and funny and how her life is going.

Archived