Make Me finally charts on Mediabase call out scores

Finkypop the 3rd

(just copying this from my Popjustice post lol...)

http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/call/callout.asp

Make Me finally charted on Mediabase's call out scores chart on the last update (this past Friday). I'm assuming this is good news? It has more positive scores than negatives, it actually has the 4th lowest "negative" score but also the 2nd lowest "positive" score (hopefully I'm reading this right and that they mean what I think it means!)... sorry if already posted.

EDIT: 

This is an explanation of the call out scores from Popjustice, so maybe this means radio will finally push this song more?:

There's two audience polls to look out. Rate The Music and the Callout Scores, both ran by Mediabase, I believe, which is owned by iHeart. They poll listeners aged 18-34 across most formats and then the songs are listed / ranked by their potential to do well, how much people like then, hate them, are tired of hearing them, etc. A song has to have 60% familiarity to chart. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

I don't understand how all this charting stuff works. I just see it as #2 on iTunes and assume it's doing well :dontlike:

In this day and age I can't at some of y'all thinking a #2 iTunes alone is doing well when Britney/Glory is literally struggling on Spotify and Apple Music and also radio.

Britney Army need to catch up! less than a million srreaming point WW a day is embarrassing when Selena or even Adele is getting 2 Million daily!

The scores are to measure her radio demands the higher the scores more airplay she will be getting.

4 minutes ago, jrsn21 said:

In this day and age I can't at some of y'all thinking a #2 iTunes alone is doing well when Britney/Glory is literally struggling on Spotify and Apple Music and also radio.

Britney Army need to catch up! less than a million srreaming point WW a day is embarrassing when Selena or even Adele is getting 2 Million daily!

The scores are to measure her radio demands the higher the scores more airplay she will be getting.

I just don't have time to keep with all that. But props to those who understand it all.   

Archived