BRITNEY SHOULD RETIRE.

MRNO

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I somewhat agree with the retire part, not completely though. Only when she retires, then her own so called "loyal fans since 1998" won't have the chance to bash her anymore. As long as Britney continues to make music, perform on stage, these delusional fans won't stop setting themselves up for failures, they will never be satisfied like they forgot the important fact that their fav once shaved her head in front of the world and now she's alive and healthy and happy, but that is never enough for the fan base, ever. 

3 hours ago, MRNO said:

First she owes us nothing. She belongs to herself. 

clumsy-2.gif

Britney IS engaged with Glory, an excellent and overwhelming album. Having so much negativity between her fan base is embarrasing, we can expect **** from other people. But she doesn't deserve so much hate and nonconformity. She deserves better "fans". She is not our "drudge"!!! 

She should retire because she deserves live a plenty and peacefull life. She is outrageously criticised and humiliated. Even she does the best, there will be something to bash. 

I think is enough for her. She should focus in her family because she did/doing the BEST with her career but the recognition even of her fans is vile, despicable and miserable.

Britney i'm so proud of you, i love you, i respect you, i'm proud of being your fan and most important i'll always support you.

giphy.gif

She never give up, she never looks behind her past and some people are just cruel to talk about her past. Incredible! 

KARMA exists for the people who talks so much crap. Do something IMPORTANT with your life, that be seated at a computer all day and talk disgusting things only shows how putrid and alone is your heart.

Peace.

glory-1.gif?w=640

Update: Don't misunderstood me about her retiring. That's the last thing i want. It's just like a supposition due the circumstances.

You touched me! (Not in a ****** way :haha: )

It pretty much sums up how I feel! We, as a fan base should be united! And unconditionally love her!!! I do, but I can't speak for all us unfortunately...

Archived