If Britney Performs On The AMAs, She Should...

MitchellFierce

....sing live. I'm not than fine with lip synching, and most of us are, but the general public still gets huffy about it. We know she can, and she's in the best vocal shape she's been in in a long time. I think it would shock EVERYONE if she just stood and sang live. I know it's not her style, but what if she just stood on stage in some **** dress singing "Just Luv Me" as a ballad? :carpoolney:

Or if she had a full band behind her as she got her groove on to "What You Need"? :hype:

Idk it would be good for the GP, then they'd finally put her next to/above these other girls like Bey and Rih :quirkney:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she performed What You Need like she did with Alanis' song on the circus tour the world would be SLAYED. Standing microphone with some backup singers doing minimal choreographed moves using it.

At least like half of it, then transition into a better single choice :bwink:

14 minutes ago, MitchellFierce said:

....sing live. I'm not than fine with lip synching, and most of us are, but the general public still gets huffy about it. We know she can, and she's in the best vocal shape she's been in in a long time. I think it would shock EVERYONE if she just stood and sang live. I know it's not her style, but what if she just stood on stage in some **** dress singing "Just Luv Me" as a ballad? :carpoolney:

Or if she had a full band behind her as she got her groove on to "What You Need"? :hype:

Idk it would be good for the GP, then they'd finally put her next to/above these other girls like Bey and Rih :quirkney:

I agree with you, she has to sing live... I don't know why she's so nervous to show the world her voice! I love her live singing voice... It's very raw and soulful.

LIVE singing = GP will ***** about her singing off the key or not dancing.
LIP synching = GP will ***** about not singing live.

you cant please them. GP will bash britney even she sings live or not. they will find smth.
so its not worth it. she should just have fun on the stage. :cominthru:

1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I agree with you, she has to sing live... I don't know why she's so nervous to show the world her voice! I love her live singing voice... It's very raw and soulful.

While I (and all her fans) would love to see this, I don't necessarily think the GP would give her credit where it's due sadly. Super frustrating. I can imagine some of the lame reactions:

"LOL! Old hag can't dance anymore so she resorts to standing/sitting on her ***"

"Now we have proof she can't sing without autotune!"

"She really can't perform anymore. Others dance while they sing and she can't bother to do both"

2 hours ago, MitchellFierce said:

Like the bank and 'What you need' idea. 

Band

Archived