Complete "Glory" and "Make Me" iTunes sales: LINK

Sexy4u95

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, button said:

uhhhh So those 20k first day in Brazil and 50k in Mexico (2 days) were not true? :sofedup:

I thought they had a good source...

I don't know about Mexico but the Brazilian sales number came straight from the record label.
The physical album is SOLD OUT everywhere, people that pre-ordered from the internet got screwed over cause the first 20k pressing went straight to the stores and now they pushed all the pre-orders to the 31st so they have time to produce a second pressing.

These WW numbers are completely innacurate. Not to say that she had over 40k in the US only on pre-orders... 

1 minute ago, juniorcasemiro said:

I don't know about Mexico but the Brazilian sales number came straight from the record label.
The physical album is SOLD OUT everywhere, people that pre-ordered from the internet got screwed over cause the first 20k pressing went straight to the stores and now they pushed all the pre-orders to the 31st so they have time to produce a second pressing.

These WW numbers are completely innacurate. Not to say that she had over 40k in the US only on pre-orders... 

Oh 31st good. Before the tracking week ends. :rihclap:

Since they're doing a pressing this week they'll also refill the sold out Target stores I guess?

wait if 74k (albums only) + (178000 make me/10) + streams (youtube is over 40M + spotify don't know how much/1500) = 120k equivalent album sales -> quite good still couple of days and I didn't count spotify yet, or I'm way of and don't understand how this **** works  

Archived