The performance is trending WW on YT

theraspberry

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Body ache said:

So what if it was live? What did it do for you? She performed a tour on a show. She's an attention seeking ***** who wanted to overshadow Britney and Rihanna.

so what if she performed "a tour on a show" ? seriously now... what's your ******* problem?! GOOD FOR HER AND FOR HER FANS.

would you be mad at Brit if she's perform half of POM at an award show?

I think that Rihanna was great nonetheless.

Better than Brinni, sadly.... :idkney:

1 hour ago, Starburst said:

Why are you guys fighting with that idiot? He claims to not be a Beyoncé fan yet all his posts are like this on various threads. He sure does have a lot of spare time :idkney:

you're so smart, aren't you? :quirkney:

I actually really liked Rihanna's performances too. she was fantastic, especially singing the ballads!

Just now, Summer-Son said:

so what if she performed "a tour on a show" ? seriously now... what's your ******* problem?! GOOD FOR HER AND FOR HER FANS.

This was supposed to be Britney and Rihanna's night. All the spot light was supposed to be on them. Beyonce is a ***** who whored herself out on stage. She could have done it somewhere else like the grammys but she chose the vmas and mtv went with it. Go suck a ****

Just now, Body ache said:

This was supposed to be Britney and Rihanna's night. All the spot light was supposed to be on them. Beyonce is a ***** who whored herself out on stage. She could have done it somewhere else like the grammys but she chose the vmas and mtv went with it. Go suck a ****

good for her. Then Britney should have stepped her game and overshadow her. It's not like Beyonce decided to perform on the last minute. LOL

3 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

you're so smart, aren't you? :quirkney:

I actually really liked Rihanna's performances too. she was fantastic, especially singing the ballads!

Rihanna wasn't even in key. :ricackle:

You need to find better taste. :donewithit:

39 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

good for her. Then Britney should have stepped her game and overshadow her. It's not like Beyonce decided to perform on the last minute. LOL

Well it sure did seem like it was last minute. Since Britney was known to perform last night she could have easily performed more songs like she did at the bbmas. We know she is capable of pulling it off better than Beyonce, but that doesn't take away from from Beyonce whoring around an album that was released months ago.

3 hours ago, Summer-Son said:

oh please... that's absolutely not true! she's a very experienced singer and knows how to control her breath when she's doing some effort. Most of the time you can hear her breathing.

Britney's still being called for lipsincing because most of the stars today sing live - it doesn;t matter if good or bad - they sing live.

are you okay? beyonce was doing playback, 95% was pre-recorded hAHAH

3 hours ago, Summer-Son said:

sadly it's not true.

most of the people are watching because she was literally the only one who lipsynched throughout the entire performance and the media took care of pointing this out.

Except she wasn´t the only one who lipsynched :ehidk:

56 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Beyonce embarassed herself for 5 straight hours :ehidk: 

And yes she is and attention seeking ***** :yaknow:

Just now, Summer-Son said:

even if it's like that, at least she recorded some new vocals.

Brit couldn't even bother.

so why the hate? If you don't like her, why are you here? PATHETIC RIGHT?  :ehidk:

i can't with those new haters are so funny :shameless:

Archived