I was almost fired for Britney

austsilva

So everyone at work came in talking about the VMAs and my boss decided to come in ranting about how horrible Britney was and then said how amazing Beyonce was. She complained about Britneys lip syncing and then went on to say that beyonce was completely live  which was not true. I told her that "it's not 2000 you should not be suprised by Britney lipping, she danced amazing and had awesome chemistry with g. " I proceeded to tell her she needs to shut her mouth before I drain the Botox out of her pruney face.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

omg sis.. :moorangu::orangu2: this fanbase can be so dangerous sometimes:orangu2::orangu2::orangu2::orangu2:

i remember a few years back there was a member who said she wanted to do more for Godney. Later she posted a picture of a skeleton or a corpse or something and she said she had killed her mom as a sacrifice for Godney. It was disturbing af.

1 minute ago, CaptainAmerica said:

i remember a few years back there was a member who said she wanted to do more for Godney. Later she posted a picture of a skeleton or a corpse or something and she said she had killed her mom as a sacrifice for Godney. It was disturbing af.

wtf this sounds creepy but made me laugh lol

the army always takes everything to a whole different level :lmao: 

Archived