MTV EDITED "BRITNEY!" SCREAMS OUT OF RIHANNA'S VANGUARD AWARD

C0CKy

I was laughing my *** off watching Drake's lengthy rendition of his audiobook to Rihanna because during the short moments of silence (while he took a damn breather,) some flawless ***** keeps yelling "BRiTNEY!"

Actually, me and all my buddies watching were laughing because it was so loud.  Then Rihanna gets noticeably irritated at the person (around the time she pulls her earpiece out at the 0:58 second mark)

THAT SQUEEKY noise was NOT there during the initial airing.  They added that to censor the fan screaming for Britney.  Someone find the original video (not the MTV uploaded bullshit-*** one,) and you'll see.

**** YOU MTV for doing all you can to shade the one, original Queen B.  I hope your ratings reach an all-time low this year.  But that's a difficult feat considering how last year saw the lowest ratings in VMA history.  

I'm starting to think Britney hasn't been afraid to perform on the VMAs because of confidence issues --- she just knew it was social suicide as they've gone to complete and utter ****.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived