MTV shade Britney in their Snapchat Channel!

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is bad and stupid..

Seems like MTV has a love and hate relationship with Britney... First they make the most amazing Promo for Britney. I saw others' promos and they weren't special or anything but look at Britney's one and that is iconic.

Then they removed Britney's pictures from their twitter and fb accounts as Display pic or Cover Photo immediately after few hours and put Nick Jonas one on it.

The final nail in the coffin was they put Britney just before Beyonce's performance.

I was expecting after Britney's triumph at BBMAs, they would give the opening slot to her. Now shes ready and not troubled like in 2007 so they didn't give her the opening slot.

I think Britney should say bye bye to Mtv If they are going to treat her like that.

7 hours ago, PervertedSaint said:

This is bad and stupid..

Seems like MTV has a love and hate relationship with Britney... First they make the most amazing Promo for Britney. I saw others' promos and they weren't special or anything but look at Britney's one and that is iconic.

Then they removed Britney's pictures from their twitter and fb accounts as Display pic or Cover Photo immediately after few hours and put Nick Jonas one on it.

The final nail in the coffin was they put Britney just before Beyonce's performance.

I was expecting after Britney's triumph at BBMAs, they would give the opening slot to her. Now shes ready and not troubled like in 2007 so they didn't give her the opening slot.

I think Britney should say bye bye to Mtv If they are going to treat her like that.

After britney, nick jonas kept the cover pic for a week while britney for 24 hours, so  disrespectful for an artist who gave them some of her best performances of her career for them, as many say britney should be done with MTV also i blame her team, i can see another team of legend or icon allowing her artist is treated in that way

8 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

I like ari but her performance was awful. Britney needs to leave mtv behind completely.

**** MTV. They have been ******* over her. Never winning awards for her greatest videos. And I see these new artist's new **** videos in comparison to Britney's winning ******* awards is shameful. Were Britney's peers that big of competition back then where Britney couldn't win awards for her most iconic videos. **** MTV. Britney was the fans choice in Trl all them years and she never won a VIDEO AWARD all them years. I ******* hate them. Carson Daily is a ******* ******* to by the way. Don't think he ever liked Britney. Just got that Vibe whenever he mentioned Britney.

8 hours ago, lirebelde said:

mtv sabotaged her yesterday, it was so obvious i'm sure beyonce's team knew that britney would be after her since they calculated everything to make her shine but I doubt if britney of her team knew it, so i think  they did intentionally they were aware about how would be the media reaction due the know rehearsals and the difference between the two productions

If Britney brought her A+ game last night nobody would even know who's Beyonce. The world is not against Britney, the performance was not that good; end of story. Media was on her side after BBMA, because she killed it. But last night performance was not VMAs worthy. Britney should start to respect her own legacy and make right moves in her career. Until then we can not blame anybody else except Brit and her messy team.

I can't at people thinking that Ariana performance was good.  I will say she has an amazing voice, some great songs, and I love that she is outspoken and speaks her mind and sticks up for herself...But what I heard last night sounded like she was singing in Hebrew...I couldn't understand an effing word.

8 hours ago, lirebelde said:

mtv sabotaged her yesterday, it was so obvious i'm sure beyonce's team knew that britney would be after her since they calculated everything to make her shine but I doubt if britney of her team knew it, so i think  they did intentionally they were aware about how would be the media reaction due the know rehearsals and the difference between the two productions

So Beyoncé is to blame, for the G Eazy focused performance that followed? She was just doing her job, which is, killing that **** with all she's got.

MTV doesn't direct the artists' performances either, so that's on team Britney.

Britney did well (till G Eazy came out :britstare11:), and so did Beyoncé.

2 minutes ago, Clumsywhore said:

**** them. I haven't used their channel (besides for VMAS) in a long time anyway, and this night even be my last because I'm hoping Britney to NEVER perform there again. Mtv can keep Bleachonce and I pray she has a downfall soon. Or gets exposed 

You're hoping for her downfall... 

Britney fans should know better than saying things like that :britstare11:

Archived