omg after you watch it 2-3 times you realize that the performance was actually EPIC!

Dynasty

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Your Gravity said:

At least it's actual choreography though :thetea: Britney used the same recycled routine from POM that no one was checking for, now all of a sudden it's amazing? :frenchy: Come on sis be real, Beyonka danced her *** off last night & Britney didn't. :notfeelinit:

Bitxh beyonces **** is played out.. Britney did not use the same exact POM routine either it was changed a bit so there is some boiling hot tea for ur *** :queenflopga:

10 minutes ago, Your Gravity said:

At least it's actual choreography though :thetea: Britney used the same recycled routine from POM that no one was checking for, now all of a sudden it's amazing? :frenchy: Come on sis be real, Beyonka danced her *** off last night & Britney didn't. :notfeelinit:

I can't at some of you comparing these two performances. Did you really expected Britney dancing her *** off with a song as Make Me???:madonna: In Billboard she did it, because the songs she performed were suitable for more dancing. I am not saying that this performance was her best, of course it is not. But I prefer this Britney than a disrespectful Beyoncé who takes 16 min to perform when there's no reason. Britney was fierce, sassy and fun, Beyoncé was a hammy diva as usual, discussing about politics when she's no idea about it, It feels like Beyoncé has been being a black woman since 2011, because before 2011 she didn't say a word about feminism, or black issues. REDUCTIVE:reductive:

It was just unfortunate timing and also hype which we can't blame cos it's her 'comeback' performance on the VMA stage after nearly a decade, they could have at least gave her more than 4 minutes. The GP and some press wouldn't have made this a big deal if she hadn't followed that Beyonce concert. I mean I hate that excuse cos she's Britney '*******' Spears but you're right it wasn't meant to be a showstopper performance - they could have made it one but it just served its purpose - Make Me got a little boost on the US iTunes chart. 

5 minutes ago, Your Gravity said:

Yes, because she did before in REHEARSAL FOOTAGE but we'll just pretend like it didn't happen cause we got arm movements and hair whips instead.... :tiffeyeroll: :tiffeyeroll: :tiffeyeroll:

Would you just **** off already? :sofedup: We get it- you hated the performance and thought it was the worst thing ever and Britney sucks and Beyoncé is the greatest and whatever else. Enough. :shhh:

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

Would you just **** off already? :sofedup: We get it- you hated the performance and thought it was the worst thing ever and Britney sucks and Beyoncé is the greatest and whatever else. :shhh:

Why do you britards resort to cursing and being nasty towards people? Gurl, we're on a public forum for Britney fans, get over yourself. Was I even talking to you??? NOPE :grimace:

And don't come at me with Britney sucks, I've loved her since BOMT, but this performance was bad. Get over it. :grimace:

4 minutes ago, Your Gravity said:

Yes, because she did before in REHEARSAL FOOTAGE but we'll just pretend like it didn't happen cause we got arm movements and hair whips instead.... :tiffeyeroll: :tiffeyeroll: :tiffeyeroll:

Gurl, she did 70% of the same moves, she just changed the beginning, because the end of the chorus is the same. Btw I prefer the rehearsal one as well, but if you say beyoncé was better than britney, when she is gaining money by using the black community, ur blind af:nothavingit:

Just now, lolo. said:

Gurl, she did 70% of the same moves, she just changed the beginning, because the end of the chorus is the same. Btw I prefer the rehearsal one as well, but if you say beyoncé was better than britney, when she is gaining money by using the black community, ur blind af:nothavingit:

I hate Beyonka and I don't think she's better than Britney in any way, but I can't deny she put a lot of hard work and effort into her performance last night. And it showed. Britney's looked thrown together and it was nothing special. I'm sorry if you disagree :nothavingit:

1 hour ago, Your Gravity said:

Did we watch the same show? :sofedup: You are delusional to say Beyonka didn't or can't dance compared to Britney. Yes Britney is amazing when she chooses to be. But Beyonka danced her *** off last night, Britney did the same recycled POM routine that no one likes :boredashell:

When did Beyonce do sustained coreography besides throwing her hands down and lifting her knees up? Video please with time stamps. She did not do any real coreography for more than 30 seconds. She put a lot of energy in stomping around, head banging and twerking, but there was no real sustained coreography that even required her to strech her arms out all the way.

Britney doesn't do wrong! Of course there was serious work behind the performance! The hands and ''windows'' that were behind were people and they did amazing job! 

Truly portrayed the sensuality of the song! Britney was amazing, I have no comments! She worked the stage and showed that she wanted someone to make her ooh.

G Easy was also good, I think he was in love with her during the performance. 

Great performance, great!!!!!

You're right! This is my 3rd time watching it and like...guys..its actually really good. :ohnoney:I think I was super underwhelmed the first time I saw it cause we were still fresh from seeing that beyonce mess and like beyonce had so many props, dancers, lights everywhere. In comparison to that, of course a minimalistic performance was going to seem lackluster. But then when I saw it on its own today, omg its so good :hype: I wish she wouldve opened instead so people couldve started with a clean palate and seen the performance for what it was. 

11 minutes ago, Oxic said:

she just destroyed her vma legacy. that's it. :idkney:

I loved it Tbh! My Mom said "OmG Britney looks the same As when she was 24"

And she also thought Beyonces performance was boring and weird just like her music

I love my Mom, shes not even a Britney fan, bur she said its was fun

9 hours ago, zuzzka said:

It was so symbolic... i guess those hands in the beginning where they arranged her was her in the beginning of her career where her team made her do everything they wanted to... 

:quirkney::embarrassney:

The hands were just... hands 

3 minutes ago, reVolution said:

I loved it Tbh! My Mom said "OmG Britney looks the same As when she was 24"

And she also thought Beyonces performance was boring and weird just like her music

I love my Mom, shes not even a Britney fan, bur she said its was fun

yeah but none will remember this performance. that's the point.

Archived